• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Everything Peanuts

165 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Ghastly542454 said:

I don’t have any original Schulz Peanuts artwork. But I do have a complete set of the Hungerford Peanuts dolls that came out in 1959-60 and are perfect renditions of Schulz’s artwork.

939B5D7A-EC2A-4B99-BA31-38FEB1E32830.jpeg

These were the first Peanuts collectible thing I worked on assembling. Took a while to get that piano.  Love them. 

6 hours ago, wktam said:

Four of the six strips I have. One not framed and one currently not on wall rotation. The bottom one was published on my second birthday. My wife bought it for me thereby ensuring that she has best birthday present of the marriage bragging rights for eternity  

8D0B553A-30CD-4F9C-B779-DD5E8D74BE77.jpeg

Those are awesome!

19 hours ago, batman_fan said:

Art was super well packed.  Definitely not going to get damaged in the shipping process.  Foam around it with hard plastic protection on the inside of the box.

Heritage's packing is second to none.  Almost too good.  It takes me forever to open up their packages.

1 hour ago, tth2 said:

Heritage's packing is second to none.  Almost too good.  It takes me forever to open up their packages.

Likewise. I worry about damaging the art while removing it from five layers of protection.

Frame is ordered !  I went with the same dark narrow wood frame I have used for all my other Peanuts strip with an off-white single mat, 2 inch border.  Should have it next week !

Step 2, where to hang it in my house hm