Everything Peanuts
2 2

111 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, batman_fan said:

 I will re-frame so it looks like my other Sunday.

IMG_4351.jpg

I dunno man. Not to be a contrarian, but I gotta say, I for one prefer the white/black classic combo for comic art.
 

 Not that that matters one bit.  No one asked my opinion. But it’s the internet, so I’m gonna foist it on everyone anyway. Hahaha.

That really is a great strip. Looks killer in that frame up. So much class.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ESeffinga said:

I dunno man. Not to be a contrarian, but I gotta say, I for one prefer the white/black classic combo for comic art.
 

 Not that that matters one bit.  No one asked my opinion. But it’s the internet, so I’m gonna foist it on everyone anyway. Hahaha.

That really is a great strip. Looks killer in that frame up. So much class.

Thanks !  Opinions are always welcomed. The frame is in not too great of shape. And all of my peanuts are in the same dark wood frame and given my ocd it is important to keep them the same. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mickey7 said:

Great Sunday! Love the Lucy & Charlie being flipped upside down panel.  Are all these Sundays about the same size, or do they vary by era?

I think for the older ones for strips and sundays they are the same size.  I will confirm when I reframe my latest one because I will just re-order the same frame and mat I did last time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, batman_fan said:

First pickup of 2021 and likely the only one.  I will re-frame so it looks like my other Sunday.

IMG_4348.jpg

IMG_4349.jpg

IMG_4350.jpg

IMG_4351.jpg

Just have to reiterate congratulations.  I would say a Peanuts Sunday like this has always been on my bucket list but not a top priority.  This is probably my favorite Sunday I've ever seen for sale for a lot of personal reasons.  You're lucky to have this!

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, dem1138 said:

Just have to reiterate congratulations.  I would say a Peanuts Sunday like this has always been on my bucket list but not a top priority.  This is probably my favorite Sunday I've ever seen for sale for a lot of personal reasons.  You're lucky to have this!

Thanks for the kind words. When I first saw it I was pretty excited because of the story it told and how expressive everyone was.  I was worried when the bidding was happening that I may be outbid but when I won I was elated. 
My original goal was to just get a daily but once I had won and say it in person I knew I couldn’t stop there. Now that I have Sundays I am getting hooked on them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, batman_fan said:

My original goal was to just get a daily but once I had won and say it in person I knew I couldn’t stop there. Now that I have Sundays I am getting hooked on them. 

In case you want to further expand your horizons.

 

image.png.10b76577abe7dc0c8870380c3a6f2af9.png

 

 

Edited by Rick2you2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Timely said:

I picked these up for my kid's birthdays! 1 oz of silver.

 

 

peanuts-charlie-brown-happy-birthday-1-oz-colorized-silver_231113_obv.jpg

peanuts-charlie-brown-happy-birthday-1-oz-colorized-silver_231113_slab.jpg

Pigpen made the cut, but Violet didn’t? And that’s not even counting dogs or birds.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2