• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chicago Sushi Dinner Aug 23rd 2019
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Details: Friday Aug 23 8 PM at Blu Fish Sushi Bistro in Park Ridge.  It's a few minutes from the convention center, and very easy to get to.  Here's the address to input into your GPS device:

Blu Fish Sushi Bistro

130 N Northwest Hwy.

Park Ridge, IL 60068

(847) 720-4479

It's located in a small strip mall right near a Lenscrafters, so it shouldn't be too difficult to locate

Their sushi is excellent.  A group of us local collectors meet there for dinner every month and always have a great time.  If you have any questions about pricing, click on the "Menu" tab on the link I posted and it'll give you a pretty good idea what to expect.

Hope to see everyone there

**The group will be seated in an area called "the lounge". If you enter the restaurant from the street, it's immediately to your right. If you enter from the parking lot, it's at the opposite end of the restaurant and to the left. Tell the person working the front of the house that you're there for "the group in the lounge". They'll know what you mean**

People attending

TheWatcher

Logan510 & Emily 

greggy

Pedigreeman

Sharkey

Edited by TheWatcher
Add name

On 7/31/2019 at 11:15 AM, TheWatcher said:

Details: Friday Aug 23 8 PM at Blu Fish Sushi Bistro in Park Ridge.  It's a few minutes from the convention center, and very easy to get to.  Here's the address to input into your GPS device:

Blu Fish Sushi Bistro

130 N Northwest Hwy.

Park Ridge, IL 60068

(847) 720-4479

It's located in a small strip mall right near a Lenscrafters, so it shouldn't be too difficult to locate

Their sushi is excellent.  A group of us local collectors meet there for dinner every month and always have a great time.  If you have any questions about pricing, click on the "Menu" tab on the link I posted and it'll give you a pretty good idea what to expect.

**The group will be seated in an area called "the lounge". If you enter the restaurant from the street, it's immediately to your right. If you enter from the parking lot, it's at the opposite end of the restaurant and to the left. Tell the person working the front of the house that you're there for "the group in the lounge". They'll know what you mean**

People attending

TheWatcher

Logan510 & Emily 

greggy

Pedigreeman

Sharkey

I live about 20 minutes away from this place and have been many times.  Great sushi!  Have fun kids!

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 12:15 PM, TheWatcher said:

Blu Fish Sushi Bistro

130 N Northwest Hwy.

Park Ridge, IL 60068

(847) 720-4479

People attending

TheWatcher

Logan510 & Emily 

greggy

Pedigreeman

Sharkey

People attending

TheWatcher

Logan510 & Emily 

greggy

Pedigreeman- Do what now?

Sharkey

I'm sorry to say greggy has banned me from this event. He even went so far as to call the restaurant to make sure they bar me at the door.