• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature and Non-Signature Submissions
1 1

2 posts in this topic

It's been a while since I've submitted anything so I just wanted to confirm whether this is still the case. If I'm submitting a group of modern books, do the Signature Series Moderns have to be submitted separately from the Unsigned Moderns, or can I submit them all on one form? Similarly, can Modern Tier Signature Series books be submitted with Value Tier Signature Series books on one form or will those need separate forms as well. Thanks!

• Administrator

The signed and unsigned books have different forms and fees, so they will need to be filled out separately. It's also important to note that signed books need to have been witnessed in the presence of a CGC authorized witness in order to qualify for the Signature Series yellow label. If you have signed books that you're looking to submit that have not been witnessed, then you can keep them on the same form as your other modern books. The unwitnessed signed books will come back as Qualified green label books. Different tier books will need to be on separate invoices since turnaround times will be different per tier. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.