CLOSED
3 3

25 posts in this topic

10 posts

Hi Bjorne, do you have the contact info for the facilitator you located on facebook?

Thanks! 

10 posts
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 11:54 AM, japittmn1 said:

Hi Bjorne, do you have the contact info for the facilitator you located on facebook?

Thanks! 

I'm going to try and track it down again. I went back looking for it once already and couldn't find it, but I will do a deep dive and see if I can scrounge it up. My apologies!

10 posts
On 8/14/2019 at 11:54 AM, japittmn1 said:

Thanks! 

I had posted it, but then received a warning by the moderators and the post was removed. Didn't mean to cause any trouble. I'm new here, and had assumed since CGC won't have a presence at Dragoncon, then it would be safe to post alternatives. Especially since only a booth at the con was posted. 

I definitely want to get some CGC Signature Series at Dragoncon, but I still can't find anybody for them. I can only find alternatives. Still holding out hope.

97 posts

Does anyone have any information on a facilitator?  Getting late in the game

2 posts

Just got off the phone with CGC. I was told that they were not going to be at Dragon Con. I only specifically asked about Perez on friday so not sure about any thing else.  BUMMER!