• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEO Comic Con 5 - North Olmsted (Cleveland), Ohio August 4th, 2019

5 posts in this topic

Sorry for the late notice, didn't see this posted anywhere in this forum.

https://www.neocomiccon.com/

Annual one day event this Sunday, August 4th at the Soccer Sportsplex in North Olmsted. Extra parking available at LCCC (shuttle buses run regularly).

Show runs from 10am to 5pm, admission is $7 for adults, kids 13-under are free (think there is a cosplayer discount & contest if you are into that).

Always a nice local comic show!

4 minutes ago, bc said:

Sorry for the late notice, didn't see this posted anywhere in this forum.

https://www.neocomiccon.com/

Annual one day event this Sunday, August 4th at the Soccer Sportsplex in North Olmsted. Extra parking available at LCCC (shuttle buses run regularly).

Show runs from 10am to 5pm, admission is $7 for adults, kids 13-under are free (think there is a cosplayer discount & contest if you are into that).

Always a nice local comic show!

What time are you going?  I'll probably be there early chatting up the dealers at 9:45 AM but I've got to leave by 12:30 at the latest.  Always a nice little Con with a nice selection of books.

3 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

What time are you going?  I'll probably be there early chatting up the dealers at 9:45 AM but I've got to leave by 12:30 at the latest.  Always a nice little Con with a nice selection of books.

I'm going to try and get my butt in gear early this show, hopefully be there around 10-ish so I don't have to deal with the Shuttle buses.

6 minutes ago, bc said:

I'm going to try and get my butt in gear early this show, hopefully be there around 10-ish so I don't have to deal with the Shuttle buses.

Great - I'll keep an eye out for sweet high grade Pre-Hero stuff.

On 8/1/2019 at 12:07 PM, bc said:

Fun show - great getting to catch up a bit.  The baseball game was a bit tame so i wish I could have stayed longer and dived into those boxes more.