• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Value difference between Green and Blue label CGC

14 posts in this topic

I am watching a book on ebay...it is a green label mid grade SA key.  Complete, no resto, but with a married wrap.  Is there a general percentage that can be applied that would allow me to compare the value between a blue label and green of the same book?  30% less, maybe?

Edited by Spidey 62

3 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

No formula all book by book basis.  

A married wrap on a 9.8 is a lot worse than a married wrap on a 0.5.  A married wrap is a lot worse on a Walking Dead 1 than a Cap 1.

I edited to include mid grade SA.  I wouldn't afford a blue label in this grade, but a complete green label is tempting.  I have never heard of GLOD!

Edited by Spidey 62

14 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

Looking at GPA and a mid level Silver Age Key (Daredevil 1) it looks like the qualified grades are around 30-50% off comparable blue labels.

Thanks, that helps. 

14 hours ago, rabidwolf said:

Out of all the qualifieds

writing on cover and then married pages are least concerning to me 

Yeah, that is how I was looking at it.  I picked the book up, ASM 13 married 5th wrap, 5.0 ow.  I don't see me regretting this.  Plus I had 10 hours ot yesterday.