• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping question

6 posts in this topic

You can never go overboard when it comes to what you consider protecting your books for a trip through the mail.  Handling can be done differently from one person to another...minimally protected items might make it through unscathed while maximum protection might still get a rough treatment that affects the contents.

Your packaging looks great to me!  When I send mine out, I normally send up to seven books and separate each one with a separate piece of cardboard.  Then I use the bubble wrap from the last set of books received back from CGC to pack it in the box.

Welcome to the boards!

DJ

9 minutes ago, Donald Jack said:

You can never go overboard when it comes to what you consider protecting your books for a trip through the mail.  Handling can be done differently from one person to another...minimally protected items might make it through unscathed while maximum protection might still get a rough treatment that affects the contents.

Your packaging looks great to me!  When I send mine out, I normally send up to seven books and separate each one with a separate piece of cardboard.  Then I use the bubble wrap from the last set of books received back from CGC to pack it in the box.

Welcome to the boards!

DJ

100% agreed.

20 hours ago, Donald Jack said:

Welcome to the boards!

DJ

Thank you. Just sent it out a few hours ago. :)