• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RMA asked for it, so here it is. Ghost Rider 81-1 CGC 9.8
1 1

72 posts in this topic

On 8/3/2019 at 9:25 AM, electricprune said:
On 8/2/2019 at 8:33 AM, Jeffro™ said:

Looking forward to the 35. One of my favorite covers. 

Here you go! Last one in this box and definitely a great cover.

Scan_20190803 (30).png

The hype on this Starlin book was so great at the time that I actually went out and picked up multiple (i.e. 3 or 4) copies of this when it first came out.  :screwy:

Not sure if I will ever be able to recoup my money on this one here, as there must be an absolute ton of copies out there.  doh!

On 12/25/2019 at 2:52 PM, Baron Mordo said:

I admire your digging and time it took to put this together. Awesome job and if it was mine I would never part with it!

+1

Indeed, congrats on putting the entire run together in CGC 9.8 condition and it shows you definitely have intestinal fortitude here.  :applause:

4 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Great set.  Pretty crazy how few 1st appearances occurred in such a long running Bronze Age book.

CGC did not note the 1st appearance of Black JuJu on the slap. Huge oversight.

There are a lot of 1sts, just not of characters that had any staying power. Not too many firsts in Master of Kung Fu or Defenders either. Kind of spotty on Luke Cage/Power Man/Iron Fist as well.

2 hours ago, the blob said:

CGC did not note the 1st appearance of Black JuJu on the slap. Huge oversight.

There are a lot of 1sts, just not of characters that had any staying power. Not too many firsts in Master of Kung Fu or Defenders either. Kind of spotty on Luke Cage/Power Man/Iron Fist as well.

Like the first steel wind! 

I’m never going to own this run, raw or otherwise , so I have been looking at yours over an over PruneElectric an that is the next best thing , this set is amazing🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🎶🎶🏆🏆🆒🆒🆒🆒🎂🎂🎂🎂☝️☝️🍻🍻🍻