• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM AVENGERS #4 HELP!!

10 posts in this topic

Im very concerned about the right edge of this book. Was this trimmed or very poor quality control?? On the top it hasn't been trimmed because it has significant edge hang. Even on the right side is all jagged and if it was trimmed I would think it would be straight and not the way it is. What the hell is going on??? lol thanks guys!

IMG_4569.jpeg

IMG_4570.jpeg

IMG_4571.jpeg

IMG_4572.jpeg

IMG_4562.jpeg

IMG_4563.jpeg

IMG_4564.jpeg

IMG_4565.jpeg

IMG_4566.jpeg

IMG_4567.jpeg

IMG_4568.jpeg

IMG_4573.jpeg

IMG_4574.jpeg

IMG_4575.jpeg

IMG_4576.jpeg

Edited by Spider-Guy

This book definitely looks trimmed to me. And just because certain things appear to be normal, don't disregard what your instincts are telling you. If you sent this in to CGC, I think there's a zero per cent chance it comes away with a blue label. It's a really good example of a bad trim job, IMO...

Can you get your money back?

Edited by The Lions Den

3 hours ago, The Lions Den said:

This book definitely looks trimmed to me. And just because certain things appear to be normal, don't disregard what your instincts are telling you. If you sent this in to CGC, I think there's a zero per cent chance it comes away with a blue label. It's a really good example of a bad trim job, IMO...

Can you get your money back?

I agree and yeah ill just have to go thru the hassle of a PayPal case..