• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does a really, really nice copy of X-Men 137 look like?

8 posts in this topic

So I'm putting together my second raw xmen 94-143 run together (in case my first run breaks or something) and my OCD is giving me a fit with issue 137. What's a nice one look like? These square bound bigger books are tough. Is it considered mis-rapped if you see the white binding/title on the front cover? Also the staples on the inside, should they be directly in the side of the book? Some seem stapled deep into the splash page.  My OCD is off the charts today and I'm just kinda looking at that book today. 

Any Square Bound Double Size Issue experts out there?

Edited by NoMan

as always, thanks to all who took the time to respond. I'm more inclined to the copy(ies) that have none of the white side/titles binding showing. Even tho these seem to get 9.8s via CGC.

16 hours ago, Paul_Maul said:

The issue to be really OCD about is 132. I still don’t own a copy because I’ve never been able to find one that isn’t miswrapped.

great. thanks for tapping my OCD on the shoulder and letting it know I should be more OCD about something. :sorry: