• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] *** SUMMER SALE *** High Grade Raw Sets, Singles and Variants
3 3

22 posts in this topic

I will be listing a bunch of high grade sets and raw singles over the next week or two. PMs welcomed and all reasonable offers will be considered, but low-balls run the risk of being ignored completely. 

I've been selling on the boards and on eBay for years. Clink links for feedback.

:rulez:

Who can make purchases?

All are welcome except for those on the Probation or Hall of Shame Lists.

:takeit: trumps PM. PM Negotiations are not complete until either myself or the buyer confirm the sale in the thread.

Payment Methods

Paypal preferred, but Check/Money Order also excepted.

Shipping

Everything will be shipped as securely as possible. For this reason, Priority Mail will be the default shipping option.

Shipping Costs:

Raw Books  -- $6.00 for up to 10 books; $12 for 11-25 books; $16 for 26-40 books. Actual shipping costs apply for anything more than that.

International Shipping

Available, but it won't be cheap. Contact me for a quote. All International packages will be shipped Global Priority.

Return Policy

No returns, but if there is a problem I will do my best to work it out.

Edited by MadGenius

Booster Gold / Flintstones #1 (Standard/Variant cover set)

Brave & The Bold #23

Booster Gold Convergence #1-2 (Stand/Variant cover set)

Booster Gold Future's End #1 (Lenticular/Standard cover set)

Near Mint

$16

BG Misc.jpg