• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REOPENED with big price drops...these books need a new home! PCH, Startling Terror Tales 10,SA Batman
3 3

95 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!  I just have a few books that I would like to offer to the Boards. I am open to offers, as some off the books I will be offering don't have a lot of sales data. So Im trying to gauge it right and to be fair with prices. A few don't have a lot of availability on ebay or a few online dealers. With that said lets start!

:rulez:
1. no HOS or PROBIES
2.frist   :takeit: wins over any PM negotiations
3.please feel free to make offers!
4.payment via paypal , MO or Bitcoin to be paid within 5 days of winning an item, or if you need more time let me know and we can work something out
5.i will ship outside of the USA but please contact for rates! 
6.shipping is $5 for 1-2 books $6 for 3 or more in the USA ONLY. Or we can work together on how you want it shipped.
7.returns within 7 days of getting your items.

any questions please ask! so here we go!

Kudos

Edited by Raze

Lets start with a Matt Baker book 

Classic Comics 32 Lorna Doone (Q) 4.0 VG Tan Pages.........subfold, missing cutout of back cover that's why I'm calling it "Qualified" asking $25 OBO $15

Scan 2019-8-4 13.39.47.jpg

Scan 2019-8-4 13.40.31.jpg

Edited by Raze
price drop

Spellbound 13 VG-, water stain/damage , chip out bottom right corner. Asking $110 OBO

EDIT: There are 2 on eBay a raw GD for $95 and a raw 3.5 for $505.

A raw 5.0 sold for $120

Now Asking $95 $70

1610586224_Scan2019-4-722_15_33.thumb.jpg.8b8a89ef179bfbfde54804e4804ccd15.jpg

731278944_Scan2019-4-722_16_20.thumb.jpg.e1216970289eb882ba1c629f21c055f5.jpg

Edited by Raze
price drop

Weird Horrors 3 GD (OSPG denotes "hashish story"),  2" spine split top of book, top cover staple still attached but bearly asking $60 $50

1379560332_Scan2019-4-2822_50_56.thumb.jpg.9abbe2df8f220e68757a9f469bad18ca.jpg

1886374461_Scan2019-4-2822_51_38.thumb.jpg.f031ee1eb6ffd23a0d2f4662a8de5d23.jpg

Edited by Raze

Chilling Tales 13 GD+, writing on cover, centerfold detached, rust on staple, chipping right front cover, 1" spine split, front cover hanging on

Asking $400

Now asking $325 SOLD

Scan 2019-7-1 22.13.14.jpg

Scan 2019-7-1 22.14.08.jpg

IMG_5371.jpeg

IMG_5372.jpeg

Edited by Raze
price drop

Startling Terror Tales 10 VG- / VG Range bottom centerfold staple detached, pieces missing front and back cover,1 1/4 spine split, rust on staple

L.B.Cole cover and all Wally Wood inside

Now Asking $500 $380 shipped in the USA insured

Scan 2019-7-2 22.25.24 1.jpg

Scan 2019-7-2 22.26.50.jpg

IMG_5376.jpeg

Edited by Raze

Hello fellow board members! 

Let me PLEASE start off by saying I am sorry for some of the prices that I started with. They were not fair and I, feel bad for posting them. A few friends pointed out a few things too me that made sense. Also I had my "head in the clouds and my brain in my ...". Again Im sorry.

So with the price drops I added data that I could find on ebay and adjusted accordingly. I don't have GPA.

Dan

1 hour ago, Raze said:

Hello fellow board members! 

Let me PLEASE start off by saying I am sorry for some of the prices that I started with. They were not fair and I, feel bad for posting them. A few friends pointed out a few things too me that made sense. Also I had my "head in the clouds and my brain in my ...". Again Im sorry.

So with the price drops I added data that I could find on ebay and adjusted accordingly. I don't have GPA.

Dan

You wouldn't be the only one.  Seems to be all the rage lately.

14 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

You wouldn't be the only one.  Seems to be all the rage lately.

It wasnt my intention. I was coming from a place stupidity. Thats why I felt an apology was do to the boards.

Don't worry about it Raze. With the prices people have been asking for stuff and in many cases getting it. I don't blame you. Near impossible to keep up with this insane market. So bad, that I have slowed down a whole lot in buying or selling a lot of Atomic Age stuff for a while. Price it at whatever you want. It will either sell or not. I have noticed quite a bit of resistance to nose bleed prices especially at shows. A lot of cool books have remained on the walls at the end. 

3 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Don't worry about it Raze. With the prices people have been asking for stuff and in many cases getting it. I don't blame you. Near impossible to keep up with this insane market. So bad, that I have slowed down a whole lot in buying or selling a lot of Atomic Age stuff for a while. Price it at whatever you want. It will either sell or not. I have noticed quite a bit of resistance to nose bleed prices especially at shows. A lot of cool books have remained on the walls at the end. 

There are people on these boards who have developed a habit of PMing in a rude, socially defective manner, regarding the ask prices of golden age books to explain why such prices, regardless of what they are, are too high, and that they should be sold at 60/70/80% off the ask prices.