• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REOPENED with big price drops...these books need a new home! PCH, Startling Terror Tales 10,SA Batman
3 3

95 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

There are people on these boards who have developed a habit of PMing in a rude, socially defective manner, regarding the ask prices of golden age books to explain why such prices, regardless of what they are, are too high, and that they should be sold at 60/70/80% off the ask prices. 

I haven't gotten those PMs. I need to raise my prices next time. 

9 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

There are people on these boards who have developed a habit of PMing in a rude, socially defective manner, regarding the ask prices of golden age books to explain why such prices, regardless of what they are, are too high, and that they should be sold at 60/70/80% off the ask prices. 

It's not just with GA either - it is everything.

19 hours ago, Raze said:

Hello fellow board members! 

Let me PLEASE start off by saying I am sorry for some of the prices that I started with. They were not fair and I, feel bad for posting them. A few friends pointed out a few things too me that made sense. Also I had my "head in the clouds and my brain in my ...". Again Im sorry.

So with the price drops I added data that I could find on ebay and adjusted accordingly. I don't have GPA.

Dan

For those of you who don’t know Dan he is a great guy and a true asset to the boards.  Dan even gave me a shout when his LCS had a high dollar book I was looking for. 

Dan, no apology necessary, you are a great boardie and these are great books!!!!

4 hours ago, Ryan. said:

I eagerly await the PM from the person who thinks they should price my books!

5 minutes ago, comicquant said:

I eagerly await the PM from the person who thinks they should price my books!

Incoming PM...., 

17 hours ago, Qua-Brot said:

He's right. 

"Value": whatever someone will pay for it, tempered by what you're willing to let it go at - and value is where those two meet.

I've learned my lesson about starting out bottom dollar. (shrug)

Pay it or don't. I'll be more than happy to keep them 9 times out of 10. lol 

3 hours ago, newshane said:

I've learned my lesson about starting out bottom dollar. (shrug)

Pay it or don't. I'll be more than happy to keep them 9 times out of 10. lol 

I loved your Robots thread almost as much as I love Raze's thread ("almost" being a word for which I invented my own definition).

9 hours ago, Raze said:

Thats awesome I haven't seen that! Which was first? And no I don't mind!

Blue bolt is about a year before the startling if I recall correctly. You can’t deny the resemblance...the teeth, lips, hair, beard, facial structure, colors, etc... Cole was the man...

Really like how seamless the startling uses the tombstone as a word bubble...

I’m going to stop now before I talk myself into a purchase lol...