WTB - The Walking Dead Here's Negan Preview Sketch FOUND!
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Wanted - The Walking Dead - to fill a hole in my collection

Wanted in any format: raw, CGC or any other: Here’s Negan Preview Sketch Edition

Edited by StephenWA
Updated content
On 1/30/2020 at 2:46 AM, rogue14 said:

I realize you closed this, but what does this book look like? Have not heard of it before. Thanks!

There were (allegedly) just 25 of these, each with a hand-drawn and signed sketch by Charlie Adlard. None of these are mine - they are photos I accumulated during my (now complete) search. Mine is another zombie.

Zombie : Andrea.JPG

Zombie 1.jpg

Zombie 2.JPG

Zombie 3.JPG

Zombie 4 SSx2.jpg

Edited by StephenWA
typo

Hey Stephen,

If you get bored sometime you should make a thread that has the original post (that you can update) with all the covers you've seen of the '25' so we can know what is out there and maybe put an actual # to this. Base on the pics you've sent we have something like 6-7 accounted for and there's one on ebay that could be added to the list.  Something like a Hero Initiative chronicling that gives us an actual idea of what the real # of these out there is...just a thought :)

R

On 2/1/2020 at 6:10 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

Hey Stephen,

If you get bored sometime you should make a thread that has the original post (that you can update) with all the covers you've seen of the '25' so we can know what is out there and maybe put an actual # to this. Base on the pics you've sent we have something like 6-7 accounted for and there's one on ebay that could be added to the list.  Something like a Hero Initiative chronicling that gives us an actual idea of what the real # of these out there is...just a thought :)

R

Done - 

On 2/1/2020 at 6:10 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

Hey Stephen,

R

PS I couldn't find the one on eBay. Please feel free to add it :-)

Will do it now :) Where did that one with the Rathburn sketch on back come from?  I'd like to see that, too (not sure which set it's in) - standby for the next pic (if you want to take it and add it into your first post that wouldn't be a bad idea so we can have them all on the very first page as we find them)