• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The MAC (Most Appearing Character) of your collection

50 posts in this topic

Here's a shock. The Phantom Stranger appears in most of my pieces. I frankly don't know how many, but a lot. 

Still looking for more, by the way. Feel free to drop me a line about anything you might want to sell. If it has already been advertised for sale, however, the odds are high that I have seen it at the advertised price and passed. If it has been on CAF, but not advertised for sale, I might very well be interested.

Cosmic Ghost Rider.

I'm fairly certain I have the world's best Cosmic Ghost Rider collection by a fair margin. Not the craziest thing since he's such a new character, but still something I'm proud of and excited about. The nature of the character leads to some pretty spectacular art and he's fortunately had some incredible artists depicting him between Geoff Shaw, Dylan Burnett, and Gerardo Zaffino.

wow I don't know what to be more shocked about is that not everyone's answer would have spidey in their answers or that it took 7 posts till someone said it. :popcorn:

If I hadn't looked at CAF for some evidence, I would have said Batman. But shockingly, not Batman.

Turns out

Joker, Morpheus & Death are all pretty neck and neck these days. I've sold off a lot of Batman pages over the years, so...

Not counting "comic" characters/pages, I've a lot of Phil Hale's Johnny Badhair in various drawings, and a number of Matt Gordon's skeleton boys that he sometimes calls the Bone Trots.
Not all posted on CAF, but enough, I know where things stand.

Quite surprised. Though the bulk of my collection is not character based anymore.

Edited by ESeffinga

3 minutes ago, Rick2you2 said:

Why? 

because who doesn't love spidey and have a ton of his books..:hi:

10 hours ago, exitmusicblue said:

Venom for me.  He's in 13 of my OA pieces.

Made sure the McFarlane/Bagley/Lim/JSC/Dell'Otto representation is there.

Huh. 

Spider-Man. 4 of Spidey, 1 of Peter Parker. Didn't realize it until I just counted. LOL! (Spider-Man, in costume, is actually tied with Theseus from "Kill the Minotaur," though).

14 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

because who doesn't love spidey and have a ton of his books..:hi:

I used to like the character when I was younger, but he's a bit too pedestrian for my tastes, now. I much prefer supernatural or sci-fi stories.

11 minutes ago, exitmusicblue said:

Looking at your Vampi collection.  Oh man, this is juicy stuff.  As someone who enjoys the char but only has a handful of her (Modern) comics, this is great.

Thanks...what's on CAF is only the tip of the iceberg, though. :whatthe: