• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The MAC (Most Appearing Character) of your collection

50 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, delekkerste said:

I think we should get more granular and break it down to total appearances.  Hence, a 6-panel page that has the character in each panel would count as six, not one.  

Now get counting, everyone!!

So, I have five Jack Kirby Kamandis!  (panels) Funny, David

I never expected to have many pieces, so i consciously spread the wealth around when it came to characters 

1. Spider-man (4)

2. Black Cat (including Felicia) (3)

3. Eight tied at (2) lol (Daredevil, Venom, Batman, Psylocke, Rachel Grey, Jessica Cruz, Hulk & Thor)

Edited by awayne83

On 8/6/2019 at 2:37 PM, alxjhnsn said:

The Legion of Super-Heroes (13 commissions and 6 published pages). This includes my most expensive commission. One that will never return the $ I spent, but which makes me quite happy. :)

image.thumb.png.b2cc33d5b8852a4af0cad507d38a7691.png

This is an off topic comment but I wanted to let you know you Dan Parent Commission inspired me to ask him for an Archie Characters as Alpha Flight a few months ago. I will hopefully be get to see it at the end of the month!

18 hours ago, ignimbrite said:

This is an off topic comment but I wanted to let you know you Dan Parent Commission inspired me to ask him for an Archie Characters as Alpha Flight a few months ago. I will hopefully be get to see it at the end of the month!

Can't wait to see it!