• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What we need right now
3 3

119 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Stevemmg said:

I've scanned a box of Blazing Combat and Creepy.  Working on Eerie's tomorrow.  I'll start posting these on Thursday night for those interested.

Oh yeah.....:banana:

4 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

So far, another 268 scans for the conclusion of the current Warren thread. About 40 more to go. The final round will be all Vampirella, from 31 up. Should be ready to fire it up mid next week. :baiting:

:eek:

On 5/15/2020 at 6:30 PM, Stevemmg said:

So far, another 268 scans for the conclusion of the current Warren thread. About 40 more to go. The final round will be all Vampirella, from 31 up. Should be ready to fire it up mid next week. :baiting:

My emotional range to Steve's sales threads

:whatthe:  :facepalm:  :cry:  :pullhair:  :censored:  o.O  :takeit:  :banana:

2 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

I finished up scanning the front, back and grading about 45 duplicate Skywalds if there's interest.  It would be a one night listing party if anyone's up for it.  I haven't seen a Bounty Halloween thread yet, so there might be room for it.

You can be sure Aaron is lurking so you better get your sales thread started ASAP.