• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What we need right now
3 3

119 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

In my ever ongoing quest to make more space in my office, I do have about 30 extra graded mags that should go. I’ve run Skywald and Warren threads more recently, so could run some Marvel. Though Warren is still the deepest for me (probably not compared to The Lion’s Den stash). 

D85C43B7-C18F-458C-BC84-BEC2F7780CC0.jpeg

F950B838-451E-456F-8885-F4EECA81EDE4.jpeg

Damn! Steve your like a crack dealer.🥶

On 4/2/2020 at 8:32 PM, Stevemmg said:
3 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

Sounds like there might be some interest. I’ll do my preparation work and let you all know when I’ve got them ready. Thanks, you guys are the best. 

Oh man, for three hours I've been pressing refresh doh!.  My finger is bloodied.  Call it commitment, call it lunacy, but at least I'm invested in something other than watching the news. 

Edited by This is Who We Are

3 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

Thanks for the good laugh this morning gang!  Still a fair amount of work to do to prepare. When the time comes, I’ll give several hours days of notice. I’m thinking on some mags I can put up a high grade and middle grade copy. 

Fixed that for you. 

At this point, I could probably only snag one mag. I should only snag one mag.

Yeah...

That's what I'll tell my wife. 

If she see's me bring the box into the apartment...

"It's just one crappy low grade reader copy, honey. Go back to your Law and Order marathon."

Edited by speedcake

26 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

Lol. Well, I’ve bogged down a bit. I’ve graded 18 boxes of Warrens, and 5 left to go on those. Apparently this is taking longer than I thought. Sigh....

Please take your time. I dont have any money right now.😫