• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S NOT-A-CORNUCOPIA. IS CLOSED
2 2

35 posts in this topic

Howdy  kids!

The Cornucopia  is  done,  but   I  still  have  some  stuff  to  shovel  out.   

Early  Preacher  issues,  the first  five   issues  of  Savage Tales,  and  early Masterworks  are on  the block. 

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC,  note anything else I spot,  and as always,  if you'd like a scan 
of the  back cover I'll be happy to  supply it.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me 
and we'll work something out. 

:TAKEIT:  rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.

$8  Priority shipping to the USA for one to  four  comics, well packed in a padded  envelope.   $16 boxed  Priority  for  larger   quantities.  Canada or overseas to be determined.

I should  be  able  to get  one  hardcover  in a padded  envelope  for $8,   two  or  more  are   boxed Priority for $16. 

The  Savage Tales  mags  will  be  sold  as  a lot of five,   $16 boxed priority  for  shipping. 

For the bargainminded  I can ship one or two comics  First Class for  $4

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER  PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal.  

If you just GOTTA pay with paypal  PM me and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime,  and  for any missed major  flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Marvel  Masterworks 2, Fantastic Four  1 - 10

Third  print,   nice  shape,    jacket  is nice. 

Asking  $15

sqojje1.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Marvel Masterworks 6, Fantastic   Four  11 - 20

First  print,   jacket  has  a  tiny  tear  upper  spine,   bit of shelf wear.

Asking  $20

58hzirz.jpg

Marvel Masterworks 8,  Incredible Hulk  1 - 6

First  print,    jacket  has long  tear  lower front,   neatly  taped inside of jacket. 

Asking  $15  SOLD!

4GoLbBI.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Marvel Masterworks 11,  Gaint Sized X-Men 1,  X-Men 94 - 100

First  print,    jacket nice  with  touch  of  shelf  wear upper and  lower  spine

Asking  $20

wkblfR5.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Marvel Masterworks 12, X-Men 101 - 110

First print,  couple tears upper  edge Front  of jacket, one more upper  spine

Asking $15

stujc0E.jpg

Marvel  Masterworks 13,  Fantastic Four 21 - 30, Annual 1

First  print,   small  piece torn  out of upper  LH  corner,   tear  continues an inch  further down. Missing piece   is  included. 

Asking $15

TBdzotM.jpg

Marvel Masterworks 14,  Captain America  stories  from Tales of Suspense 59 - 81

First  print,   jacket is nice.  

Asking   $20

PTRSgbn.jpg

Marvel Masterworks 78,  Incredible Hulk  103 - 110  plus  Annual  1  with  that  classic  Steranko   cover. 

Yeah,   this one came off   MY  bookshelf,  I  duped up  somehow.

Still  factory  sealed. 

Asking  $30

kDBkJuH.jpg

Edited by catrick339

..plus one lonesome  Archive.

Legion  Of Super-Heroes  Archive,   Vol 6

Yeah,   this is  a  dupe off my  shelves too.   

Still  factory  sealed. 

Asking  $30

66j00WF.jpg

In The Days Of The  Mob  

1971  Jack  Kirby  opus,   magazine  size,   never  reprinted  to  my  knowledge. 

Flat,  glossy,  tight  with   some  general  wear,  but the Dillinger  poster  is gone,  and there's  a light  water  stain  front  and back,  upper  LH  corner of book. 

Grab  a nice reader  chock full of  Kirby  Goodness  for  $15

i7SFsg3.jpg

Savage Tales  lot

Issues  1 through 5 complete.  

Issue  1  is  complete but  has plenty  of   general wear,  dogears,     spine  wear  with  pieces  out of spine  strip.  Nice  reader,  nothing more,  but first 
appearance of   Man-Thing.

Issues 2 through 5  all  have  a  bit  of  general  wear,  but are in  MUCH  better  overall  shape. Touch  of  spine  roll on  2  and 3,  minor  wear  all four.

Selling  as a lot  ONLY,  and  $50 takes it.   SOLD!

bZvi9bM.jpg

Edited by catrick339

12 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Savage Tales  lot

Issues  1 through 5 complete.  

Issue  1  is  complete but  has plenty  of   general wear,  dogears,     spine  wear  with  pieces  out of spine  strip.  Nice  reader,  nothing more,  but first 
appearance of   Man-Thing.

Issues 2 through 5  all  have  a  bit  of  general  wear,  but are in  MUCH  better  overall  shape. Touch  of  spine  roll on  2  and 3,  minor  wear  all four.

Selling  as a lot  ONLY,  and  $50 takes it. 

bZvi9bM.jpg

take

Here's  a  little  gem  I  misplaced  while piling  up books  for the other thread.

Bulletman  (and Bulletgirl)  Dime  Action  Book. 

Exact  same  format  as  Big Little  Books,  if memory   serves   Fawcett  only put out  four books in this format, out of the gazillion  BLB's I've had  this is only 
the second  Fawcett. 

Light  water lower  LH FC,   chipping  along  lower  edge FC, mostly  just ink although there's a bit of paper gone  lower  LH  corner.  Bit of  general wear 
elsewhere,  nice tight binding,  spine strip intact,  192 offwhite pages. 

Tight  copy  for  $65  SOLD!

ogsyvCp.jpg

UghF845.jpg

Edited by catrick339

5 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Here's  a  little  gem  I  misplaced  while piling  up books  for the other thread.

Bulletman  (and Bulletgirl)  Dime  Action  Book

Exact  same  format  as  Big Little  Books,  if memory   serves   Fawcett  only put out  four books in this format, out of the gazillion  BLB's I've had  this is only 
the second  Fawcett. 

Light  water lower  LH FC,   chipping  along  lower  edge FC, mostly  just ink although there's a bit of paper gone  lower  LH  corner.  Bit of  general wear 
elsewhere,  nice tight binding,  spine strip intact,  192 offwhite pages. 

Tight  copy  for  $65

ogsyvCp.jpg

UghF845.jpg

:takeit: