• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iceman (1984) Set Needs a Fix-in!
1 1

4 posts in this topic

The Iceman (1984) Set was recently updated however there were errors. I'm considering these updates as errors based on how the Registry's hierarchy and scoring is for another Marvel series released at around the same time, Marvel Super Hero's Secret Wars. Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars US and Canadian Edition's are both under the same Slot with the same score (see attached photos). That being said, I am assuming that is the way Iceman (1984)'s hierarchy and scoring should be.  Currently the Iceman #4 Universal (Standard US Issue) is scored at 35 however the Universal Canadian Issue is currently being scored at 32. Also the the Iceman #4 for the US and Canadian Editions each have their own slot which shouldn't be the case.  I made notes on the photo (see attached photo) on how it should be if we use Marvel Super Hero's Secret Wars as a Bench Mark. 

Set: Iceman (1984)

Book: Iceman #4

--------> Iceman #4 Canadian Edition should be recognized within the Iceman #4 slot- Score should be adjusted to 35 also.

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 5.29.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 5.29.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 5.04.17 PM.png

00857232398000082013436015.jpg

• Administrator

When the Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars was created, Canadian Editions and Variants were not separated out into their own slots. However, when I make new sets, I by default, make individual slots for every book now. I have put the Canadian Edition #4 and the Regular #4 in the same slot and deleted the individual #4 Canadian Edition slot.

The Canadian Edition #4 was the only slot that was scored correctly.  I have adjusted the others accordingly.

Best-