• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Take 15% off What's Left! Recap on Page 8! Closing Tonight!... You Never Know....
4 4

158 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD! Fightin' Navy #83 with a swath of silver paint on the cover. Now, I realize that is not a standard grade that is either placed in the upper left by CGC or found among the Overstreet definitions, BUT....it is a 1958 Charlton 100-pager that would be structurally VG without the paint, so I guess we call it about GD? Anyway, Charlton 100-pagers are cooler than the backside of your pillow, so $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

3 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Fightin' Navy #83 with a swath of silver paint on the cover. Now, I realize that is not a standard grade that is either placed in the upper left by CGC or found among the Overstreet definitions, BUT....it is a 1958 Charlton 100-pager that would be structurally VG without the paint, so I guess we call it about GD? Anyway, Charlton 100-pagers are cooler than the backside of your pillow, so $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

was this 1958 color touch? lol

:news: SOLD! Tales of Suspense #23 GVG ... We like to call these issues pre-hero, but it's Nov. '61, so it probably sat on a newsstand next to FF#1. Kinda cool to add if you have one .... That would be a fun collecting endeavor for someone with an FF1....all its Nov '61 Marvel counterparts .... $20

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Showcase #37 1st Metal Men. I'm calling this a Fair/Good 1.5 as the book's cover has been restapled on. It appears to have been fully split. It presents well enough, looking approx. 3.0 at a glance, but close inspection reveals the split cover. Going below eBay sold prices for a raw 2.0 for this one. $60

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg