• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there a trade forum here?

11 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

Not to contradict Gotham, but I believe the ‘accepted’ forum is the for sale forum. You can see the rules here (where they mention trades).

For Sale Forum Rules

I know I'm seen boardies post WTT in the WTB section, but if the correct forum is the WTS then I stand corrected.

Edited by Gotham Kid

10 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

I know I'm seen boardies post WTT in the WTB section, but if the correct forum is the WTS then I stand corrected.

WTB is typically where trades are offered.  

20 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

Not to contradict Gotham, but I believe the ‘accepted’ forum is the for sale forum. You can see the rules here (where they mention trades).

For Sale Forum Rules

26 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

You can use the WTB Forum

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/50-comics-market-want-to-buy/

So WTT instead of WTB

I think the WTB forum is the best place to do this.  Although, either one will work.  A lot less rules in the WTB section.  That's the way I would go.  

I've always thought of it as flexible. 

I think if you're looking to trade some books you have for something non-specific the sales forum makes the most sense but if you are looking to trade YOUR books for a specific book or books then the WTB makes more sense. 

I think trades are allowed in both.

36 minutes ago, Trobes said:

I have a couple books I'm looking to trade but I didn't see a spot for that...is there one I'm just missing?

this weekend is the VCC here on the boards and I often get some good trades done there. I look around, usually at the end of the weekend, and things that remain that re in my wheelhouse I make an offer for, often using what I have listed in my VCC booth.