• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

November HA auction
2 2

1,042 posts in this topic

Just now, glendgold said:

Sorry to -- no, OVERJOYED to contribute to this: how does AF 15 work into your consideration of whether ASM 10 is Year One? 

It doesn't. 

16 hours ago, comix4fun said:

I love it. It's a "Year 1" ASM page, from the first year of ASM as an ongoing title...and it's got all that action & Spidey on it. 

Catching GG up by releasing the official transcript.

Not to poke the bear... but I cant help myself, and have to "contribute" to this morning's heated debate. My Theorem is but if they had put out an issue every month... instead of the irregular start they had

Mathematical Proof:

March 63 =1, apr 63 =2, May 63 = 4, Jun 63 =5, jul63 =6, aug 63 =7, sep 63 =8, nov 63 =9, dec 63 =10, jan 64 = 11, feb 64 =12

and then march 1964 would have been issue 13, therefore year 2...

Are alternate realities on the table? This is Marvel we're talking about after all.

If we assume alternate realities, then quid pro quo.

:kidaround:

the real message here is... does anyone know if Heritage Auctions accepts pinky toes in exchange for ASM Ditko art?

3 hours ago, vodou said:

Just...cannot...admit...that...you are wrong comix4fun lol

I'll concede the below re: street dates (if ASM#10 was 12/10/1964 different story though and still not 364 days apart lololololol), but wow - all the rest re: birthdays, contracts, etc...pure hokum. And you've not admitted to being wrong to that, you just had to keep digging to find a fact, any fact to support your conclusion. As usual you hang yourself with your own words. Anyway, you got lucky with Mike's, go play lotto now might be just be a twofer!

12/10 to 12/9 is 364 twenty-four hour periods.   However those 364 24 hr periods are spread over 365 calendar days, much in the same way that if you stay at a hotel for 24 hours (one ‘day’) you might be there part of Saturday  and part of Sunday (2 calendar days) .

It’s really pretty straightforward when we break it down. 

Edited by Bronty

18 minutes ago, Bronty said:

12/10 to 12/9 is 364 twenty-four hour periods.   However those 364 24 hr periods are spread over 365 calendar days, much in the same way that if you stay at a hotel for 24 hours (one ‘day’) you might be there part of Saturday  and part of Sunday (2 calendar days) .

nerds.jpg

Just now, jjonahjameson11 said:

I just adored this movie when I was a kid and I was compelled to include the Ogre image in this thread...was just waiting for the right time (thumbsu

I think you nailed it...that last analysis put us, as a group, over the top. 

11 hours ago, Bronty said:

umm, 1964 was a leap year, so everyone has to re-calculate their positions on this debate (I don't give a flying squirrel myself) And you call yourself NERDS. what a bunch of amateurs....:baiting:

Edited by MYNAMEISLEGION