• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLASH # 133 COVER ART REACHES $32,877 and I still am not top bidder

23 posts in this topic

How did I not know that?

sorry.gif

You must have been exposed to amnesium. Either that or maybe you were mind-wiped off-panel in Identity Crisis. tongue.gif

Or you`ve lost your mind, as I undoubtedly have, from reading the ravings of KK one time too many.

I'm leaning towards all three 893whatthe.gif

Well I guess there is always next time. I put in a pretty good bid but was shy of the winning bid for this piece

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...bayphotohosting

893scratchchin-thumb.gif who are you there? zaq12 buys a lot of comics, so that can't be you, can it?

Zaq12 is fischler. gossip.gif

This auction just confirms KK is full of sh-it. If he`s not De-mented, and he`s definitely not fischler, that means he was one of the bottom two bidders at a whopping $20K (assuming he was even one of the bottom two bidders), $12K below the top 2 bids. This from the shill who`s constantly saying OA is worth astronomic amounts, but when he actually bids, IF he`s one of the actual bidders on this auction, he`s either nothing but a thrill bidder or nothing but a lowball artist. Either way, he`s a pathetic hypocrite and wannabe.

893applaud-thumb.gif