• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] GI Combat 87 • CGC 5.0 • $350 SHIPPED

12 posts in this topic

Payment. Zelle, PayPal, or check.
Shipment. US only. Cost included in price of comic. USPS Priority mail.
Returns. Accepted at buyer's shipping cost. Must message me within 7 days of receipt of the book and ship within another 7 days.
Buyers. No probates, reprobates, or ashamed. Must pay within 3 calendar days of invoice.

Edited by DavidTheDavid

:news: SOLD! Captain Aero Comics #24, 3.5, good colors despite the loss of gloss, the front is nice and flat without creasing or detractors despite the grade, obvious corner piece out, there's a stain at the top edge above the "C" that penetrates to the back cover.

Cole could do so much with so little. Against a yellow, blue, and red background, four planes in perfect parallel unload their bombs over Japan. This sought-after war cover shows Cole's mastery of composition and color, and highlights his ability to communicate ideas boldly and succinctly.

Yours for $175 $150 $135 :news: NOW $115 shipped.

All I know of it's provenance is that I bought this copy from Shortboxed.

Spoiler

capt-aero-24-a.thumb.jpg.f0d5c7fccbebda3c2379b8d0aa5d81f5.jpgcapt-aero-24-b.thumb.jpg.38eddb5fac0f70c881a73950178affdc.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid

:news: SOLD! House of Secrets 103, NM/NM+, $255 shipped
This has been one of my most prized comics, one I've never wanted to let go, but after my Last Gasp sale, I spent so much money on weed, cheap entertainment (thanks for the movies, iTunes!), and more comics, that now I need more cash! That's what happens when my wife leaves me home alone for a week; the worst part is, she says she's never leaving me home alone again. :( 

This comic does not have a last gasp sale price. This particular comic is a gorgeous copy of a hot run with a cover by that run's hottest artist. I bought this from Highgradecomics.com maybe two years ago?

Spoiler

hos-103-a.jpg

hos-103-b.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid