• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BUSCEMA FANTASTIC FOUR ON EBAY FOR $1 MILLION

21 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Twanj said:

What are the Paypal + ebay fees on $1,000,004.81?

Talk about ripe for fraud: what's the actually recoverable insurable amount on this? $500? $1,000 tops, right?

If you had the $1M credit card line (paging Kevin Smith!)...use your imagination...

1 hour ago, zhamlau said:

Borderline Boris Value!

Imagine if Boris did the painted cover to a Magic the Gathering Video Game!!!!

source.gif.441863ebe582b49eb53f2d12d58ab226.gif

39 minutes ago, Rick2you2 said:

Is there any reason for this sort of thing other than a willingness to provide people with a good laugh?

Attention, I think this is the guy who used to pose sans shirt in comic buying ads?

7 minutes ago, zhamlau said:

Attention, I think this is the guy who used to pose sans shirt in comic buying ads?

"Sans shirt" is the most charitable description of that loin-cloth/speedo , bear-skin rug, boudoir shot photo he had in his ads back then. 

8 hours ago, comix4fun said:

"Sans shirt" is the most charitable description of that loin-cloth/speedo , bear-skin rug, boudoir shot photo he had in his ads back then. 

I just puked a little in my mouth :sick:

Edited by batman_fan

On 8/11/2019 at 11:38 AM, grapeape said:

Los Bros finally put a price on something? Dude I’ll buy but ask your brother if he can waive the shipping fee.

so "preduction" is another Donnelly brothers account? I only knew about valnstevez.aol, do they use any others?

1 minute ago, diva_tsarina said:

so "preduction" is another Donnelly brothers account? I only knew about valnstevez.aol, do they use any others?

preduction = theo

nothing to do with donnellys