• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5% discount - Mix of Silver Marvel, Silver and Bronze DC (Bat keys), some GGA and a couple of Richie RIches
1 1

24 posts in this topic

Usual :rulez: - no Bad people, HOSers, Probies, or others of that ilk.

Firs unconditional :takeit:in thread wins, trumps all negotiations etc. 

PayPal preferred, check and money order ok but have to clear before I send them out.

$5 shipping CONUS up to 5 books. Over 5 will jump to USPS Medium Flat Rate box so $13 - and there it shall stay even if you purchase all of the books I am selling today. Outside CONUS please ask before taking.

Offers eagerly listened to, not always accepted, but negotiations may ensue.

I'll leave this up until Monday night. Going on vacation so please pay promptly so I can get it out promptly or, if not, you will be waiting about 3 weeks to receive your book(s) - or if that's ok, then go ahead and pay within 3 days instead of right away.

Thanks!

Edited by Qua-Brot

Thor 126 - first issue of the title (even though in reality its just the next issue after JIM 125. But, it is the first of his own title) nice 4.5, white pages as well, battling Hercules. Kirby. 

$70 SOLD!!!

CGC234.jpg

CGC235.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot

Thor 127 about 5.5 - and those White pages! Book looks sharper and has much less stressing/creasing by spine than the other books, even though its from the same collection (bought from an auction so I assume it was from the same owner - they all have same page quality). 1st appearance Pluto (I thought he'd been around since Greek times - guess I've still got a lot of learning to do). 

$50

CGC238.jpg

CGC239.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 38. 3.5 with those White pages!!! Presents very well, storage spine roll, 1/2" rip through his butt at bottom into "Chills", chipping at bottom edge of cover, rubbing through cover on H in "Fighting". Complete, attached, DITKO!!!

$50

CGC232.jpg

CGC233.jpg

BATMAN!!! 181, about a 4.0 but missing centerfold - incomplete. But still first Poison Ivy, and a nice book. White pages (like the others), bottom staple pull. Otherwise interior is attached.

Last 3.5 incomplete sold for $230, I'm going to ask a measly $200.

CGC230.jpg

CGC231.jpg

Batman 251, classic Joker cover by Neal Adams. nicely presenting 4.0, maybe 4.5, and its a Mark Jeweler variant! 

Last sales for 4.0 are around $188, 4.5 $235, plus the Variant (if you care about it) I'm going to ask $225.SOLD!!!

CGC220.jpg

CGC221.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot

26 minutes ago, Qua-Brot said:

Thor 126 - first issue of the title (even though in reality its just the next issue after JIM 125. But, it is the first of his own title) nice 4.5, white pages as well, battling Hercules. Kirby. 

$70

CGC234.jpg

CGC235.jpg

:takeit:

Brave and the Bold 29 - 2nd Justice League of America!!! Not sure what this would grade at - great color, glossy, huge chunk out of top of cover (Brave and the Bold logo gone completely) and cover detached. Complete and solid otherwise (NM except for all the flaws!!!). I am guessing a 1.5. 

$100

CGC216.jpg

CGC217.jpg

On 8/11/2019 at 7:11 PM, Qua-Brot said:

Batman 251, classic Joker cover by Neal Adams. nicely presenting 4.0, maybe 4.5, and its a Mark Jeweler variant! 

Last sales for 4.0 are around $188, 4.5 $235, plus the Variant (if you care about it) I'm going to ask $225.

CGC220.jpg

CGC221.jpg

:takeit:

Lets ease into GGA with Captain Easy 11. Not a Schomburg, but still a nice GGA cover! This one is lower grade, with a rip down from the top by Ca\ptain through the shirtless guy - but don't worry, she's ok - piece out of bottom right corner, top staple rusted and detached with some discoloration, bottom staple attached in front. Interior complete with supple pages. Nice interior GGA as well. 

$45 

CGC206.jpg

CGC207.jpg

20190826_111134.jpg

20190826_111203.jpg

My Friend Irma - lets do a package deal of 23 and 30, both decent low grades but have doll pages cut out - 23 has full page cut out (can see the edge still attached) and 30 has just the doll cut out, the dresses are still there. Interior pages supple, covers nice, spines are rough.

$40 for the pair.

CGC212.jpg

CGC213.jpg

CGC214.jpg

CGC215.jpg