• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, my collection is just about sold! Thanks to all for your grading, storage, slabbing, and selling advice...

20 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Sorry to see another collector leave the hobby. I hope it has been a fun ride and wish you luck in wherever you go from here. Perhaps, you will come back someday...

Don’t be sorry... unlike as a kid, this was a group of purchases I made in 2002 with the idea being buy and hold. So I was much more an investor than a collector. Which turned out very well. Thank you, Stan!!! :)

19 hours ago, oldrover said:

Don’t be sorry... unlike as a kid, this was a group of purchases I made in 2002 with the idea being buy and hold. So I was much more an investor than a collector. Which turned out very well. Thank you, Stan!!! :)

You probably picked a good time to cash out.

Glad you're keeping 1 comic for your memory of the hobby!

14 minutes ago, oldrover said:

I think so... although I can't take the credit... I got excellent advice from a solid source...

giphy.gif

;)

damn and I was just thinking Phase 4 would be better (:

4 hours ago, Roo_Phillip said:

Sorry you're leaving the hobby but If I got rid of all my comics that's the one I would keep too.  My avatar is from that book.   Maybe we should start an "ASM 59 Owners Who Married a Redhead" club. (thumbsu

LOL... your avatar of MJ kinda looks like Ginger from Gilligan’s Island... another redhead who might have influenced me oh so slightly in that direction. :)