• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official Oceans11 mammoth sale thread Matt Baker, LB Cole, Horror, Crime, Slabs Planet Comics, Wolverine 1 9.8, Secret Wars 1 9.8, ASM, etc .
3 3

78 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, oceans11 said:

Tomb of Terror 9. Hammer, chisel, skeleton legs. Lee Elias cover on this pre-code horror gem. Also missing 3/4 of an interior splash page that definitely interferes with story. Bought it awhile ago and didn't check the interior for some reason. So my loss is your gain as it's a Freebie to whoever has bought any other book and claims it,

tomb of terror 9 a.jpg

tomb of terror 9 b.jpg

Claim this please, thanks! 🙏🏼 

Mysterious Adventures 7 More skeletons and this one has a bonus demon. Damn it Jane, you're not helping here. Piece missing off right edge and another off bottom left corner. Stain on cover by the VE in Adventures. 1 1/2" spine split at bottom edge to staple.  G/VG

$150.00

mysterious adventures 7 a.jpg

mysterious adventures 7 b.jpg

Take per PM

Edited by Black Bat

Mysteries 5 by Superior. Skeletons waiter, Skeleton band, and the Devil. So much to love about this cover. Unfortunately condition is an issue here with this being in a good 1.8 range. Cover split half way from top down. Attached at bottom staple. there is a small rip that goes into cover on the left by the devil's head. General wear. Book is complete and pages inside are nice 

$100.00

mysteries weird strange 5 a.jpg

mysteries weird strange 5 b.jpg

Take per PM

3 hours ago, oceans11 said:

Classic Comics Lorna Doone  otherwise known as Classics Illustrated to which that name would eventually change. This one though is better know for it's art by Matt Baker; see I told you his art would catch on right? lol   All Baker through the comic, this one was reprinted in later editions but here is the first, Lays flat. Vibrant color. Supple pages. I'm calling it F+

$85.00

lorna doone a.jpg

lorna doone b.jpg

Take per pm

Thank you to everyone who’s claimed books so far. I’ll go through and clean up the thread a little later. 

Just a note, I have gone through and reduced prices in most of the books, so take a look through. Feel free to send me an offer if you see something you feel is too high. 

More books coming up later today. Should be more pre code horror, some more Matt Baker covers, more jungle, more crime, and maybe a couple slabs posted early if i get to them .

Got time for a few postings this morning.. start off with some crime books.

Trapped 3 Tape on the lower staple. Standard edge wear and some creasing. 2 small tears at bottom of cover that were taped on the inside. Moisture ripple that could be pressed out.  

$50.00

trapped 3 a.jpg

trapped 3 b.jpg

Authentic Police Cases 17 Matt Baker racetrack cover. Always reminds me of when I lived down in San Diego area and there was the Del Mar Racetrack nearby. Anyways I digress. Big flaw is tape on spine most of the way; stops about an inch from top and an inch from the bottom. 

$120.00

authentic police cases 17 a.jpg

authentic police cases 17 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Millie the Model 132 More adventures of Millie with the End of the Hanover Model Agency. Oh what is a girl to do? You can find out in this copy with 1/2 spine split at the bottom but an otherwise VG copy. Yours for the low price of

$35.00

millie 132 a.jpg

millie 132 b.jpg

Marvel Tales 143 Solids VG copy here but really nice color on the cover. Non color breaking crease down the middle. Atlas horror was so good, even with the comics code.  Grab this as Halloween isn't too far away. 

$65.00

marvel tales 143 a.jpg

marvel tales 143 b.jpg

It's time for a few slabs for those that are interested. 

Pictorial Confessions 3. Kubert cover. Matt Baker art. Affordable grade. Looks good in the slab. 

$168.00

8ACDCDF2-F694-45E8-99A7-0729AE43B53D.jpeg

56B17A11-D5A1-4946-838A-0787EC03E06B.jpeg

Edited by oceans11