• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PCH, Golden Age, Horror, Atlas, Journey into Unknown Worlds, Mystery Tales, and More! Lower grade, raw books, affordable copies!

19 posts in this topic

I have a series of 1950's books coming up tonight.  They will only be here for a short time before I take them to another venue.  These are lower grade copies that are duplicates in my collection.  I've looked through each book and will note any major defect.  Otherwise, I'll add hi-res scans for you to see the grade for yourself.  My opinion on grade is a conservative estimate in my opinion.  

I will consider reasonable offers on all items BUT an unconditional :takeit: in the thread or by PM trumps. Competing claims will be decided by time stamp.

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.  Payment is by Paypal goods and services.  

Shipping is 8.00 for up to 5 raw books.  International shipping from the USA needs to be discussed and calculated prior to claiming.  I will accept a return on these items within 7 days.  

If anyone has any further concerns please PM me. Please leave feedback for me.

Thanks,

Chris

Untitled-2.jpg

Edited by PreCode_Chris

17 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Hi Chris,great books again!Just wondering for myself for the future-will you ship to Canada or is it still US only?

I had that same question earlier today.  I will ship to Canada if the buyer covers the shipping cost.  I ran a shipping calculator quote for someone else already and will do that if needed.  Intl. shipping is sometimes a gamble, but I think Canada/US might be a little better.  Thanks for asking!

25 minutes ago, PreCode_Chris said:

I had that same question earlier today.  I will ship to Canada if the buyer covers the shipping cost.  I ran a shipping calculator quote for someone else already and will do that if needed.  Intl. shipping is sometimes a gamble, but I think Canada/US might be a little better.  Thanks for asking!

Hey,thank you as well!Now us Canucks know we can pull the trigger fast if we need to!