FS: Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 4.5 OWW, below GPA-$9250 (Partial Trades also welcomed).

5 posts in this topic

2,224 posts

Just one book, which I’m selling only to raise funds for an upgrade:

Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 4.5 OWW-$9250 GPA is $9455/$9750/$9750. The book has chipping at the spine and the bottom of the FC, but is very clean for grade, has a great back cover, deep colors, shiny staples, and a really nice spine.

Usual rules apply; no hall of shamers, probationaries, or problem people. Will ship FREE to the United States via USPS REGISTERED Mail, so it will take a smidge longer than the two days of Priority, but it will be locked up for its entire journey. Canadian folks, PM me for details. Buyers in Canada will be responsible for all shipping and customs fees. PayPal or check are acceptable forms of payment. Payment is expected within 24 hours unless other arrangements are made. Book will ship within 24 hours of payment clearing. I will consider reasonable offers, but I reserve the right to decline any offer that is made. 

Thanks for looking. Pics to follow. 

Edited by makeminemego

2,224 posts

Couple of photos in a different light that seem a little truer to the color and cleanliness of the book. 

2774DE79-4A9F-4C50-B4CA-610CFDA4096C.jpeg

1278BC0C-0238-4D99-9DFE-CFDAF86B6667.jpeg

2,224 posts

I should add that I would be open to partial trades as well. Looking for ASM 3,4,13,14,20 in particular. Would need to be mid grade and have at least OW pages.