• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Watch Count No Longer showing eBay Offers

13 posts in this topic

For those that do not know when a listing on eBay is accepted via best offer it does not show the actual sold price on eBay sold listings page.

There is a website called http://www.watchcount.com

This website allows you to copy the item number or the eBay link and see the actual price that was accepted for the item.

Been using watch count to track sold eBay listings with best offers for years now. I have recently noticed that I can no longer see the sold price.

Not on the watch count page nor the link that takes you to the eBay page that says sold for.

Does anyone know of another way to find the actual sold price for best offer items on eBay now that watch count does not work?

Edited by grayzr

5 hours ago, grayzr said:

Does anyone know of another way to find the actual sold price for best offer items on eBay now that watch count does not work?

Not sure if it's still the case, but you used to be able to get an idea by calling up all sold items for the same item, placing them in order of value, and then seeing where they sit. 

So if an item at $100 BIN sold for $50 on an offer it would appear below, say, an item that sold for $60 and above one at $40.

Not exact of course, and dependent on multiple sales, but if that still works it can give a good indication. 

I'll try it tonight and see. 

6 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:
11 hours ago, grayzr said:

Not sure if it's still the case, but you used to be able to get an idea by calling up all sold items for the same item, placing them in order of value, and then seeing where they sit. 

So if an item at $100 BIN sold for $50 on an offer it would appear below, say, an item that sold for $60 and above one at $40.

Not exact of course, and dependent on multiple sales, but if that still works it can give a good indication. 

I'll try it tonight and see. 

OK, here's an example of where you might be able to get some idea of the final offer price.

Here are four ASM 129 sales with 'highest price' selected. The four prices are:

• $1,499
  • $1,774.75
  • $1,500
  • $1,425

The strike-through indicates an offer has been accepted lower than the displayed original BIN amount.  So we know that the $1,774.75 offer price must be lower than $1,499 as it is below it in the order, and higher than $1,425 which it is above in the order:

1291.thumb.PNG.583adb3b38b59baf5c4c4cd9cfa28acc.PNG

1292.thumb.PNG.0433de020532e8283c0e8a190b9922fd.PNG

Not perfect, but it can give you a clue if there are enough examples. It might help someone reading this :wishluck:

I just looked at completed sales for DC Comicd Presents 26 .  I sold one a few days ago and accepted an offer below asking price.  I sorted results from high to low and it's in the order of orig asking price.  There was no strike-thru on my asking price.

The 'IPH' link shows an offer was accepted. So i guess to that infers it was less than asking price.

On 8/14/2019 at 12:01 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

OK, here's an example of where you might be able to get some idea of the final offer price.

Here are four ASM 129 sales with 'highest price' selected. The four prices are:

• $1,499
  • $1,774.75
  • $1,500
  • $1,425

The strike-through indicates an offer has been accepted lower than the displayed original BIN amount.  So we know that the $1,774.75 offer price must be lower than $1,499 as it is below it in the order, and higher than $1,425 which it is above in the order:

Not perfect, but it can give you a clue if there are enough examples. It might help someone reading this :wishluck:

That's a fine idea for liquid books. What about ones that aren't sold that often?