• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman #14 and Supergirl #33

27 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:

Laugh but there will be a nice little niche for this. Same as my this book.

Oh I don't doubt there will be a niche market, but you have to figure these two books will be hitting the marketplace by the thousands as compared to the handful of copies for the example that you provided.  Will they really be all that hard to find?

Just now, mattn792 said:

Oh I don't doubt there will be a niche market, but you have to figure these two books will be hitting the marketplace by the thousands as compared to the handful of copies for the example that you provided.  Will they really be all that hard to find?

Probably for a limited time, as you can bet comic shops will hoard them and try to make bank.

5 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

DC apparently is coming down VERY hard on shops that don't turn them back in, so who knows.

12 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:
18 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

DC apparently is coming down VERY hard on shops that don't turn them back in, so who knows.

The article is not asking shop owners to return them.  It's asking them to DESTROY them 

wow some guy had them posted at 75 then realized he had them to low and reposted it at 100 within 30 mins lol 

3 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

not worth buying in my opinion.

Will you be able to sell them next year when it is forgotten?

might be nice to have a couple stashed away, but don't go crazy getting them 

15 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:
3 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

not worth buying in my opinion.

Will you be able to sell them next year when it is forgotten?

If you hold them a year you're probably doing this wrong lol 

Longer ? What a ya think ? This IS like a limited edition print and some doofus's probably WILL destroy theirs so as to be well thought of by DC :popcorn: