• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman #14 and Supergirl #33

27 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, miraclemet said:

how many threads are there already in Copper/Modern selling these? 

I only saw 1 thread selling with crazy shipping dates

20 hours ago, comics4all said:

How did some shops get them as others didn't?

Some were able to be pulled at Diamond. I assume the ones that are father away are packed first so they can be sent out and still arrive on time. Just a guess.

Just now, ygogolak said:

Some were able to be pulled at Diamond. I assume the ones that are father away are packed first so they can be sent out and still arrive on time.

I guess that is why Western Canada (Vancouver, BC) and the UK comic shops got their initial orders. Were these error covers distributed to Westcoast USA?

5nMGexR.jpg

The disclaimers on here, are clearly sad that they didn't get a copy. Superman comics don't drop in value. He has sold more comics, than anyone else. I sense a lot of jealousy on here from people who don't have copies. By the way, these recalls are rare, because only the east coast got them.

Edited by Martian Manhunter

Only some of the east coast got them. So, they are going to be rare. There's no way the value of these will drop. The few with all the cash won't be able to stop this, and drop values. It's too rare, and it's Superman/Supergirl. It's nice that the little people get some power in negotiating, with buying/selling for once.