Ebay Sellers fast_dom & dotcomcomics -Any Dealings?

10 posts in this topic

2,311 posts

My dealings with dotcomcomics were free from hassle. I can't recall the books themselves, but I'm sure they were run books in the $5 to $10 range.

110 posts

Have bought from dotcomics. They're up front about their low-grade books, so I knew that the 20 Daredevils (four lots of five) I bought would be in the 3.5-5.0 range. Seller was quick to respond to a question about shipping costs. No individual bags and boards, but arrived quickly and somewhat secure. But for how inexpensive the books were, I didn't mind the less-than-bullet-proof packaging. 

548 posts

I've bought a couple of items from dotcom comics before. For the price and the mid to lower grades, not too bad. Better than a lot of the ebay sellers out there who usually over grade by two grades.

Edited by evilskip

11,810 posts

I can vouch for fast_dom, he is a personal friend and a great guy.  I also help him with grading.

Steve

3,258 posts

I bought from dotcom before filler runs are usually low grade and cheap can't complain.. and I usually stick to slabs as you know what your getting with a slab... 

3,258 posts
On 8/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, Krishosein said:

I bought from dotcom before filler runs are usually low grade and cheap can't complain.. and I usually stick to slabs as you know what your getting with a slab... 

errr… umm I mean no don't buy the cheap comics.. way overpriced not worth your time looking :devil:

145 posts

Just won an auction for Deadpool Circle Chase 1-4 from dotcom... first time dealing with them, they’ve got dinged a few times with negative but sell a lot so that can happen I suppose. We will see, only $20 order so I’m not risking a ton, will report back if any shenanigans though.

3,258 posts
On 8/16/2019 at 9:01 PM, wiparker824 said:

Just won an auction for Deadpool Circle Chase 1-4 from dotcom... first time dealing with them, they’ve got dinged a few times with negative but sell a lot so that can happen I suppose. We will see, only $20 order so I’m not risking a ton, will report back if any shenanigans though.

I see a few negs from the multiple book winnings not having a board and bag for each comic they toss them in one giant bag so some might have to worry about shipping damage but most of their stuff is low grade anyways so.. there's that.