Ebay Sellers fast_dom & dotcomcomics -Any Dealings?

9 posts in this topic

1,578 posts

My dealings with dotcomcomics were free from hassle. I can't recall the books themselves, but I'm sure they were run books in the $5 to $10 range.

57 posts

Have bought from dotcomics. They're up front about their low-grade books, so I knew that the 20 Daredevils (four lots of five) I bought would be in the 3.5-5.0 range. Seller was quick to respond to a question about shipping costs. No individual bags and boards, but arrived quickly and somewhat secure. But for how inexpensive the books were, I didn't mind the less-than-bullet-proof packaging. 

364 posts

I've bought a couple of items from dotcom comics before. For the price and the mid to lower grades, not too bad. Better than a lot of the ebay sellers out there who usually over grade by two grades.

Edited by evilskip

11,132 posts

I can vouch for fast_dom, he is a personal friend and a great guy.  I also help him with grading.

Steve

950 posts

I bought from dotcom before filler runs are usually low grade and cheap can't complain.. and I usually stick to slabs as you know what your getting with a slab... 

950 posts
On 8/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, Krishosein said:

I bought from dotcom before filler runs are usually low grade and cheap can't complain.. and I usually stick to slabs as you know what your getting with a slab... 

errr… umm I mean no don't buy the cheap comics.. way overpriced not worth your time looking :devil:

103 posts

Just won an auction for Deadpool Circle Chase 1-4 from dotcom... first time dealing with them, they’ve got dinged a few times with negative but sell a lot so that can happen I suppose. We will see, only $20 order so I’m not risking a ton, will report back if any shenanigans though.