• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Sellers fast_dom & dotcomcomics -Any Dealings?

10 posts in this topic

Have bought from dotcomics. They're up front about their low-grade books, so I knew that the 20 Daredevils (four lots of five) I bought would be in the 3.5-5.0 range. Seller was quick to respond to a question about shipping costs. No individual bags and boards, but arrived quickly and somewhat secure. But for how inexpensive the books were, I didn't mind the less-than-bullet-proof packaging. 

I bought from dotcom before filler runs are usually low grade and cheap can't complain.. and I usually stick to slabs as you know what your getting with a slab... 

On 8/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, Krishosein said:

I bought from dotcom before filler runs are usually low grade and cheap can't complain.. and I usually stick to slabs as you know what your getting with a slab... 

errr… umm I mean no don't buy the cheap comics.. way overpriced not worth your time looking :devil:

Just won an auction for Deadpool Circle Chase 1-4 from dotcom... first time dealing with them, they’ve got dinged a few times with negative but sell a lot so that can happen I suppose. We will see, only $20 order so I’m not risking a ton, will report back if any shenanigans though.

On 8/16/2019 at 9:01 PM, wiparker824 said:

Just won an auction for Deadpool Circle Chase 1-4 from dotcom... first time dealing with them, they’ve got dinged a few times with negative but sell a lot so that can happen I suppose. We will see, only $20 order so I’m not risking a ton, will report back if any shenanigans though.

I see a few negs from the multiple book winnings not having a board and bag for each comic they toss them in one giant bag so some might have to worry about shipping damage but most of their stuff is low grade anyways so.. there's that.