• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] HTF Teen Humor books +1 Funny Animal DC/ACE/ACG
3 3

16 posts in this topic

Hi all. One of possibly 2 to 3 Threads from now till end of August. Few prospects in mind so some books  must go to acquire others. This will be 7 books for now (with maybe one or two more added tonight) depending on how this goes. Three of the books up for offer will go back into the vault if they do not sell here as they are too HTF in grade and/or if at all. The others will move onto eBay if not sold here. If you are a collector of Teen Humor, you'll know which ones are a good opportunity here. Will be priced based on my hunt experiences and in one case a past sale. All books are raw and unrestored. Thread will remain open until Saturday evening. I can be a slow poster on sales Threads so bear with me (:, like to make sure my sales pitch/info is 'correct'. 

First :takeit:in the Thread trumps all ongoing PM negotiations. Payment by Paypal preferred. Add $7 for shipping USPS Priority Mail. Returns accepted up to 3 days after you receive book(s), return shipping on buyer. 

Ok, here we go: Scribbly #10 (DC, 1950). FN/FN+ Nice flat book with bright colors and gorgeous Winter themed Romance cover. The younger kid and dog have an almost Peanuts vibe to them. A CGC 7.0 sold for $500 on HA in Sept of 2017. Asking $275

Scribbly #10.jpg

20190815_145753.jpg

United Comics #9 (United , 1950) VG/FN This run was mostly sought out for the Peanuts features inside, but the Fritzi Ritz GGA covers are now just as a big a draw. Quirky beach cover, dust shadow is the 'worst' of it. Asking $75 *****(SOLD)

United Comics #9.jpg

20190815_145712.jpg

Edited by sagii

Tip Topper #1 (United, 1949) VG/FN Very cool 'peep show' cover made famous on the Boards by 'you know who' :baiting:. . Small chip out on lower right cover. Still a flat bright copy. Asking $100    ( *****SOLD)

Tip Topper #1.jpg

20190815_145622.jpg

Edited by sagii

23 hours ago, sagii said:

United Comics #9 (United , 1950) VG/FN This run was mostly sought out for the Peanuts features inside, but the Fritzi Ritz GGA covers are now just as a big a draw. Quirky beach cover, dust shadow is the 'worst' of it. Asking $75

United Comics #9.jpg

20190815_145712.jpg

Take per pm