• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ever order original art from RomitaMan site?
2 2

42 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, SteveMullins said:

I'm confident I'll hear back soon...just concerning, he was very responsive initially, but after payment...nothing.

Having experienced that elsewhere - I agree, it's very frustrating.

3 hours ago, SteveMullins said:

Nothing would make me happier than to go home, and see the piece!  I have no doubt it will arrive, but communication would be nice!  I bought a motorcycle last year from Virginia...took 3 months to make it to me in Florida...but at least they kept replying to me...it's coming, it's coming!

You could have walked there and driven it home in less time...

I understand how you feel. Just know myself and others have dealt with Mike. He’s top notch. The packaging will arrive bullet proof. Please show us what you got once it arrives and you’ve had time to enjoy it. 

Ok we’ve all done extensive PR for Mike. Time for Mike to contribute something to the board, like his take on the OA market from his POV. Start a thread Romitman    

🍇 🦍 

6 hours ago, romitaman said:

Hello....

sorry my late message .....I actually planned my first ever vacation overseas and needless to say ....I got swept up into the big Hong Kong protests going on last week....and didn’t get to emails for a few days after flying out to Asia on August 7th.....and I’m now in Thailand.

Watch out for those Thai lady-boys . . .

tumblr_mnh4thl2a01rwnox0o1_500.gif

I will second that Mike treats every size deal the same. He gets back within a day no matter what the questions or trade. I have been buying $100 -$200 scraps from him but I know when I am ready to buy my first Kirby it will be through Mike.

Edited by Blastaar

On 8/16/2019 at 3:26 PM, exitmusicblue said:

Whoa dude, zero worries, it's alright to chill on this.  He's very busy, often at conventions etc.  One time I paid and got zero confirmation.  Didn't bother following up, and received the art within a week (he uses a quick shipping method a la priority).

Longtime dealers like him, reputation is more than worth its weight in gold. 

Thanks everyone for the replies...I'm very happy with the art.  I look forward to making this a focus of my future collecting.