• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone seen a picture of the Blue label 9.2 Detective comics #27 on the census?
1 1

143 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, obiedagod said:

what on earth does the 9.2 owner even DO for a living???

You have to keep things in perspective.  A whole bunch of these big books haven't changed hands for decades sometimes.  Also, a lot of the guys I consider to have the mega collections have been building their hoard for 35 years or more, before prices really went berserk. 

I've only been pursuing GA for 3 or 4 years, and there's zero chance I would be able to afford my collection at today's prices.

Quick question??? if I sent my complete/coverless NG Tec 27 to CGC today would it now get .5 blue or would  it still be NG have they changed the way the grade coverless/complete books or is that mjust " those who shall not be named?_"

Edited by Frank Mozz

6 minutes ago, Frank Mozz said:

Quick question??? if I sent my complete/coverless NG Tec 27 to CGC today would it now get .5 blue or would  it still be NG have they changed the way the grade coverless/complete books or is that mjust " those who shall not be named?_"

Still NG   What made you decide to remove it from the fortress and get it graded ?  BC fir sale on eBay   That will get you a 0.5   

4 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

I think that’s the Famous First Edition based on its measurements :baiting:

Famous First Edition has three staples and it would say reprint on label :makepoint::whee:

Edited by woowoo