• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did anyone notice an obscure charge from CGC?

6 posts in this topic

I had this happen a couple of times.  One where I sent a check as payment but they still had my FedEx account # on file so I got charged twice for shipping.  I only send checks now on my submission and have closed that FedEx account.  I also don't keep my membership on auto-renewal.  I just renew manually when the time comes so CC on file.  This time and I believe earlier, I got the same discount as I would have for auto-renewal when I renewed.  

I know I'm anal.  

I submitted some books last year.  When I got the invoice there was an additional charge for $35 (if I remember right).  Called and asked about it.  They said it was from a previous submission that was not charged properly.  I pulled out my old invoice and looked.  They charged the correct fees.  They could not tell me what the charge was for, but, that I had to pay it.  Told them what I thought, but, they got their money.  No explanation ever.