• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale: Mystic 23, Web of Evil 7, Shock Suspenstories 1 EC PCH Prices Reduced

7 posts in this topic

General Rules

No PL/HOS members. Aside from that, the first taker wins, whether in the thread or via PM.

Payment

I'll take PayPal. After winning I'll send invoice to PayPal email provided.

Shipping Terms: USA $8 shipping for any quantity via USPS. PM for international shipping. Ships out in one day.

Returns/ Refunds: I will take returns within one week of your receipt of the book only if there was a mistake on my part.

will be shipped in a sturdy box and bagged and boarded.

Shock Suspenstories 1 - Complete with cover and centerfold attached at both staples. Has piece missing on top left back cover. Has tape on front cover and inside front cover. About 5.0 $300

IMG_20190818_0003.jpg

IMG_20190818_0004.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

Edited by Washingtonxan

Web of Evil 7 - Complete with cover and centerfold attached at both staples. Has tears on cover. Small piece missing top right corner, bottom right corner. spine split 1/2 inch from bottom spine. about 4.0 - $100 $85

IMG_20190701_0001.jpg

IMG_20190701_0002.jpg

Edited by Washingtonxan

17 hours ago, Washingtonxan said:

General Rules

No PL/HOS members. Aside from that, the first taker wins, whether in the thread or via PM.

Payment

I'll take PayPal. After winning I'll send invoice to PayPal email provided.

Shipping Terms: USA $8 shipping for any quantity via USPS. PM for international shipping. Ships out in one day.

Returns/ Refunds: I will take returns within one week of your receipt of the book only if there was a mistake on my part.

will be shipped in a sturdy box and bagged and boarded.

Shock Suspenstories 1 - Complete with cover and centerfold attached at both staples. Has piece missing on top left back cover. Has tape on front cover and inside front cover. About 5.0 $300

IMG_20190818_0003.jpg

IMG_20190818_0004.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

Take :takeit:

Edited by Jshaffer7390
Lol forgot the emoji

On 8/18/2019 at 11:21 AM, Washingtonxan said:

Web of Evil 7 - Complete with cover and centerfold attached at both staples. Has tears on cover. Small piece missing top right corner, bottom right corner. spine split 1/2 inch from bottom spine. about 4.0 - $100 $85

IMG_20190701_0001.jpg

IMG_20190701_0002.jpg

“Severed Arms of...Jean, the Strangler” suggests this box contains one person’s arms.

Yet, it’s two right arms...?! Poor girl, I’m going out on a limb (cough cough) and postalizing the whole two right arm thing resulted in her getting picked on a lot, hence all the strangling. And does that mean all her victims got the “one armed” strangle? 

I’m done, sorry to post this in your sales thread. Free bump. :bump:

Edited by Callaway29

On 8/18/2019 at 11:21 AM, Washingtonxan said:

IMG_20190701_0001.jpg

IMG_20190701_0002.jpg

Take