• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS full run Marvel Two-in-One #1-100 + Annuals #1-7

11 posts in this topic

This is my personal run of this series that I patiently was able to complete over the years. If you are a Fantastic Four fan, this is a must to accompany the main run and it also fun to read.

The run includes 107 books i.e. Marvel Two-in-One #1-100 + Annuals #1-7 in average 9.2/9.4

PRICE: $1,750 $1,700 + shipping cost

Here are terms:

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

Raw books: All my raw books are unrestored and not pressed unless noted.

Return policy: All my raw books are accurately graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as books are returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt. However, since I am selling these as a lot, if you are not happy with the purchase of the run, you will need to return all books in the run.

Shipping cost may vary widely and will depend of where you live and how you want your order to be shipped. Expect a cost above $100 for such a large run

Time payments are possible if that may help you.

I do accept PayPal or international money orders.

Edited by pickycollector