• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am I asking too much for this ASM collection?
1 1

131 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Make faces all you want.  Wait until they sell on eBay

Maybe then you could put it on your resume and become a foot model, not unlike costanzas hands!

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Maybe then you could put it on your resume and become a foot model, not unlike costanzas hands!

I am planning to retire in 3,960 days. I will consider that moving forward. 

I sold them yesterday for £2,800 and £100 for delivery. East Manchester to South West London is no joke, let me tell you! 8 hours non stop, well one stop lol 

Time will tell whether I regret it or not, but I did go through them and pick out all the best and nicest grades so that lessens the blow. Feels nice to be the owner of a high grade ASM collection even if it is only 10% of what it once was. 

It was the same deal I thought I had over the line last week, less issue #300 and less £300. I'm happy with it.

I think I'll try and do this again. With all my runs. Pick out the best and sell the rest. Just no point holding low grade or common books.

This thread has been enlightening, hilarious, hostile, educational and everything else besides. Now lets all have a group hug, and the beers are on me!

16 hours ago, Dan82 said:

I sold them yesterday for £2,800 and £100 for delivery. East Manchester to South West London is no joke, let me tell you! 8 hours non stop, well one stop lol 

Time will tell whether I regret it or not, but I did go through them and pick out all the best and nicest grades so that lessens the blow. Feels nice to be the owner of a high grade ASM collection even if it is only 10% of what it once was. 

It was the same deal I thought I had over the line last week, less issue #300 and less £300. I'm happy with it.

I think I'll try and do this again. With all my runs. Pick out the best and sell the rest. Just no point holding low grade or common books.

This thread has been enlightening, hilarious, hostile, educational and everything else besides. Now lets all have a group hug, and the beers are on me!

Just now, herc2000 said:

So, the original poster has not been back ;-)