• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mutants #87 in 9.9 wowzaa

16 posts in this topic

It survived 23 years not 30 when it graded a 9.9 along with another signed copy and blue copy for a total of 3 9.9’s. I submitted these from some ten pack bundles I picked up.  The signing was done by desert wind in a mail away.  It has been updated with a new holder. 

5 hours ago, Topnotchman said:

It survived 23 years not 30 when it graded a 9.9 along with another signed copy and blue copy for a total of 3 9.9’s. I submitted these from some ten pack bundles I picked up.  The signing was done by desert wind in a mail away.  It has been updated with a new holder. 

Now I’m impressed, a 9.9 that passed through Desert Wind’s hands is pretty unbelievable. 

8 hours ago, Topnotchman said:

Sweeeeet!(thumbsu

1 hour ago, MR SigS said:

No, no- it became a 9.9 after he signed it.

That doesn't change the fact that some doofus named Todd is out there scrawling his name on high grade comic books!

18 hours ago, MR SigS said:

Certainly doesn't. He obviously has different prioritie$- I doubt he even notices.

I hope they catch this guy. Seems like a menace.