• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First time getting books graded at a convention and have a few questions.

2 posts in this topic

I'm completely new to this process and not sure how it works. I have two variant covers of TMNT #1 (2011) than I plan on getting signed by Kevin Eastman in a few weeks and was hoping to get some information on everything I need to do regarding having my books be graded by CGC. 

If I'm correct, I know I first need to speak with someone at the their booth they will have set up and they will guide through the process correct?

Also, I'm not sure how much on pricing so if someone could give me an idea about how much it will cost to have my two books graded it would be greatly appreciated. 

• Administrator

Hi there. You would first come by the CGC booth, or go see an authorized facilitator, to grab a CGC authorized witness. The witness would then come with you to the signing. After signing, you would submit the books at the CGC booth or with the authorized facilitator. All pricing info is at this link: https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc/