• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STOLEN CGC BATMAN COLLECTION UPDATE
2 2

136 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Before the Mods shut this thread down... and you know they will... 

I think we should explore the OP's post history... @Gotham Kid, @jaybuck43 @mattn792

Alfred Pennyworth's Tremendous Five Post Contribution to the Boards...

Now... let's examine one of those further... Apparently his first post here was to counter Baltimore Lauren's claim about a deal that went bad seemingly between her dad and himself.  You can find that one right HERE The original poster seems to have always been an angry young man. 

Of course... if you want to get it in context I would suggest reading the whole thread.  It's a time warp thing going back in time 10 years... but hey... as far as CGC's hottest threads?  This thread has EVERYTHING... it has Baltimore Lauren, ComicalGems, RMA, Angry Caplock posts, BHComics, Jeffro being Jeffro and Human Suitcases

What's a Human Suitcase?  A human suitcase is when a little person on roller skates is wearing all of your clothes and you pull them on a string through an airport. 

a6c27396-2976-430e-bf5c-3170d6453b9a-stefon.png

Ok so I was originally on the OPs side and thought people were hard on him especially since usually stolen items involving collectibles that result in an arrest are highly likely to be the culprit and people were being harsh on him.

But man after reading his comments to people along with his history, yikes, I think I must agree with you and the others.

That other thread from 10 years ago is wild.

I know nothing about the case, but I think we can see why defense might be interested in a jury trial.  Defense is probably thinking that if they get the OP on the stand (and nothing would prevent that happening), they've got a chance...

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Before the Mods shut this thread down... and you know they will... 

I think we should explore the OP's post history... @Gotham Kid, @jaybuck43 @mattn792

Alfred Pennyworth's Tremendous Five Post Contribution to the Boards...

Now... let's examine one of those further... Apparently his first post here was to counter Baltimore Lauren's claim about a deal that went bad seemingly between her dad and himself.  You can find that one right HERE The original poster seems to have always been an angry young man. 

Of course... if you want to get it in context I would suggest reading the whole thread.  It's a time warp thing going back in time 10 years... but hey... as far as CGC's hottest threads?  This thread has EVERYTHING... it has Baltimore Lauren, ComicalGems, RMA, Angry Caplock posts, BHComics, Jeffro being Jeffro and Human Suitcases

What's a Human Suitcase?  A human suitcase is when a little person on roller skates is wearing all of your clothes and you pull them on a string through an airport. 

I am guessing this is why he changed his id.  doh!

4 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

In Pakistan a child of nine months was charged with attempted murder... 

Granted the case was thrown out BUT the baby was processed. lol  

https://www.cnn.com/2014/04/12/world/asia/pakistani-baby-case/index.html

"do you have an alibi?  Goo goo, ga ga......

1 minute ago, thehumantorch said:

I'll drink to that for both of you.  This world and these boards would be a far worse place without yous

I feel the same about you Dave. You are a top man! (worship) 

Oh my Alf, you have a bit of a temper, your first post on these boards....

"LAUREN....AN APOLOGY? NOT ON YOUR LIFE! NOT THAT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FACTS, BUT......YOUR DAD IS AN ! I HAVE SOLD HIM MANY...MANY BOOKS. ALL OF WHICH WERE VERY WELL PRICED ,AND SINCE THEY WERE ALL CGC'D BOOKS THE SLABING COST NEVER CAME INTO PLAY. THERE WERE MANY TIMES WHEN HE SAID THE $ WOULD BE SENT BY PAYPAL ON A CERTAIN DAY & THAT NEVER HAPPENED. ON THIS DEAL THAT YOU SO RIGHTIOUSLY HAVE COME TO YOUR FATHER'S RESCUE...EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS HE CAME CRYING TO YOU LIKE A BABY......SO SORRY HE IS UPSET........BUT TELL HIM TO GROW A PAIR!

I TOLD HIM ABOUT A NEW BUNCH OF UN-SLABED AMAZING SPIDER-MAN'S THAT I AQUIRED, AND AS ALWAYS I OFFERED THEM TO HIM FIRST....HE SENT ME A LIST OF THE #'S HE WANTED, AND WE AGREED THAT I WOULD SEND THEM TO CGC TO BE GRADED, AND WHEN I RECEIVED THEM I WOULD LET HIM KNOW GRADE/PAGE QUALITY, AND PRICE...AND HE TOLD ME TO COUNT ON HIM TO BUY ALL THOSE ISSUES HE NEEDED...AND SO I DID JUST THAT. AS CGC HAS BEEN RUNNING LATE ON ALOT OF STUFF...I GOT THEM IN YESTERDAY, AND SENT THE ENTIRE LIST TO YOUR FATHER TO AGAIN ASK HIM TO LET ME KNOW WHICH ISSUES HE WANTED.........HE TOLD ME HE WAS "NO LONGER COLLECTING SPIDER-MAN'S" AND THANKED ME FOR THINKING OF HIM??? GIVE ME A BREAK!

BEING QUITE SHOCKED I TOLD HIM HE NEEDED TO KEEP HIS END OF THE DEAL...AS I HAD ONLY SENT THEM OUT DUE TO HIS REQUEST....AND THAT I HAD SPENT A GOOD DEAL OF MONEY TO DO SO.........HE MUST HAVE BEEN KNOCKED ON A HEAD A FEW TIMES OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS BECAUSE HE CONVENIENTLY FORGOT EVER HAVING SAID ANY OF THOSE THINGS TO ME.......SO NOW I HAVE TO GO ELSEWHERE TO SELL THESE.......SO AS FAR AS HIS FEELINGS...OR YOUR FEELINGS FOR THAT MATTER....I DONT GIVE A RATS ABOUT THEM...AND I STICK WITH WHAT I SAID BEFORE......HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF.....AND NOW SO SHOULD YOU FOR BEING SUCH A TATTLE TAIL...WHEN YOU NOT ONLY DONT KNOW THE FACTS...BUT IT SEEMS YOUR FROM YOU ELBOW AS WELL......"

11 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

I'll drink to that for both of you.  This world and these boards would be a far worse place without yous

Aw, cheers to alla y'all. I'm having three or four TIto's and cranberries in your honor while I nerd out on the boards

Edited by Dave2739
I'm drunk and can't type

5 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

"LAUREN....AN APOLOGY? NOT ON YOUR LIFE! NOT THAT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FACTS, BUT......YOUR DAD IS AN ! I HAVE SOLD HIM MANY...MANY BOOKS. ALL OF WHICH WERE VERY WELL PRICED ,AND SINCE THEY WERE ALL CGC'D BOOKS THE SLABING COST NEVER CAME INTO PLAY. THERE WERE MANY TIMES WHEN HE SAID THE $ WOULD BE SENT BY PAYPAL ON A CERTAIN DAY & THAT NEVER HAPPENED. ON THIS DEAL THAT YOU SO RIGHTIOUSLY HAVE COME TO YOUR FATHER'S RESCUE...EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS HE CAME CRYING TO YOU LIKE A BABY......SO SORRY HE IS UPSET........BUT TELL HIM TO GROW A PAIR!

I TOLD HIM ABOUT A NEW BUNCH OF UN-SLABED AMAZING SPIDER-MAN'S THAT I AQUIRED, AND AS ALWAYS I OFFERED THEM TO HIM FIRST....HE SENT ME A LIST OF THE #'S HE WANTED, AND WE AGREED THAT I WOULD SEND THEM TO CGC TO BE GRADED, AND WHEN I RECEIVED THEM I WOULD LET HIM KNOW GRADE/PAGE QUALITY, AND PRICE...AND HE TOLD ME TO COUNT ON HIM TO BUY ALL THOSE ISSUES HE NEEDED...AND SO I DID JUST THAT. AS CGC HAS BEEN RUNNING LATE ON ALOT OF STUFF...I GOT THEM IN YESTERDAY, AND SENT THE ENTIRE LIST TO YOUR FATHER TO AGAIN ASK HIM TO LET ME KNOW WHICH ISSUES HE WANTED.........HE TOLD ME HE WAS "NO LONGER COLLECTING SPIDER-MAN'S" AND THANKED ME FOR THINKING OF HIM??? GIVE ME A BREAK!

BEING QUITE SHOCKED I TOLD HIM HE NEEDED TO KEEP HIS END OF THE DEAL...AS I HAD ONLY SENT THEM OUT DUE TO HIS REQUEST....AND THAT I HAD SPENT A GOOD DEAL OF MONEY TO DO SO.........HE MUST HAVE BEEN KNOCKED ON A HEAD A FEW TIMES OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS BECAUSE HE CONVENIENTLY FORGOT EVER HAVING SAID ANY OF THOSE THINGS TO ME.......SO NOW I HAVE TO GO ELSEWHERE TO SELL THESE.......SO AS FAR AS HIS FEELINGS...OR YOUR FEELINGS FOR THAT MATTER....I DONT GIVE A RATS ABOUT THEM...AND I STICK WITH WHAT I SAID BEFORE......HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF.....AND NOW SO SHOULD YOU FOR BEING SUCH A TATTLE TAIL...WHEN YOU NOT ONLY DONT KNOW THE FACTS...BUT IT SEEMS YOUR FROM YOU ELBOW AS WELL......"

Where's Jerry Springer when you need him?

28 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

by the way this vituperative twit is the director of consignments at Pedigree comics.