• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frank Thorne Red Sonja art edition books

11 posts in this topic

Very nice.

I got Volume 1 as part of a Humble Bundle digital pack, high resolution images of the original artwork, and so those books must look great.

Fantastic find.

Edited by Ken Aldred

Sweet! Those Artist Editions are gorgeous. I have a few. The problem is storage. They're so big, I worry about spine stress if I display them upright, but they're so horking huge, I don't have a lot of space to keep them flat. Oh well, it's a good problem to have! 

11 hours ago, Senormac said:

I have the BWS Red Nails book.  Doesn't Kirby have some Kamandi in this format ? 

Yup, there are actually a few Kirby Artist Edition volumes. Kamandi, Mister Miracle, Forever People, Thor, FF, etc. I have the New Gods volume and it's beautiful.

On 8/20/2019 at 9:02 PM, Senormac said:

I have the BWS Red Nails book.  Doesn't Kirby have some Kamandi in this format ? 

They do, and more. I also have one for Thor #147 that make these look like ashcans.

fDgTYz4.jpg  gET8yd8.jpg7ifkcVw.jpg?1qwLuYUj.jpg

Edited by MR SigS