• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Good Ideas!

66 posts in this topic

Someone in youtube comments had the idea to do the origin of the Tarman from Return of the Living Dead.  He could be an army scientist working with 2-4-5 trioxin, things go wrong and he ends up in the canister.:banana:

tarman.jpg.88dbb457fb5b2e965c195022e43af2b4.jpg

1 hour ago, Get Marwood & I said:

How about a bloke wakes up in the night to discover that a small amphibian has taken over his backside. You could call it "The Newt On Ring Horror" :whatthe:

Only if Uranus is in retrograde.

45 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I think I found the title for our comic here...

Good choice.

Sophomoric, but also classy and intellectual-sounding. A nice balance.

What if a child from another world crash-landed on Earth, but instead of becoming a hero to mankind, he proved to be something far more sinister?

Yeah not my idea, but Evil Superman? It's a new film called Brightburn, I'm going to watch it later. Sounds interesting even if the review scores are mediocre.

On a dark and stormy night many years ago, a comic seller treats one of his customers like garbage.  When this is brought to the attention of a comic forum, he posts in it and continues with his insults and profanity.  On another dark and stormy night 10 years later, this same seller is robbed of many of his comics.  He decides to post about it on the same comic forum....likely expecting some understanding and camaraderie from his fellow enthusiasts.  Instead, he gets verbally butt punched for his previous abhorrent behavior.  Nearby, in a darkened corner of the chat board, forum member Kreggy* (wearing a Strawberry Shortcake mask) silently farts and then curls his lips into an evil smile.  The end.

*Any actual forum members names have been changed to protect their identities.

3 hours ago, wombat said:

Not big on details, but a high level thought. Starts with someone "accidentally" killing someone else. An honest accident. But the person panics. And then starts killing anyone who finds out. Killer gets paranoid and the killing progresses to anyone he "thinks" may find out. Before you know it, a whole lot of dead people. Add some kind of twist in. Like the killer runs a restaurant and is serving all the dead people as meals. 

A Simple Plan-the book not the movie.  He just keeps killin and killin to cover up one mistake after another-

2 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

On a dark and stormy night many years ago, a comic seller treats one of his customers like garbage.  When this is brought to the attention of a comic forum, he posts in it and continues with his insults and profanity.  On another dark and stormy night 10 years later, this same seller is robbed of many of his comics.  He decides to post about it on the same comic forum....likely expecting some understanding and camaraderie from his fellow enthusiasts.  Instead, he gets verbally butt punched for his previous abhorrent behavior.  Nearby, in a darkened corner of the chat board, forum member Kreggy* (wearing a Strawberry Shortcake mask) silently farts and then curls his lips into an evil smile.  The end.

*Any actual forum members names have been changed to protect their identities.

Excellence in posting award.

Verbally butt punched is outstanding..

8 minutes ago, D84 said:

A vampire who can't stand the sight of blood.

Yup. I’ve wondered about that too.

What if someone who’s really squeamish about blood gets turned? Could be a problem.

I’d be useless.

Edited by Ken Aldred

how about a pizza doesn't get delivered in thirty minutes or less...

or "you mean i got to drink this coffee hot?" 

comedy horrer :eek: 

after the movie "Ready or Not" i watched last night there have got to be plenty of ideas....

even my first one was in the movie "Thirty minutes or less" and the other is "clerks"