• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Final drop $500 shipped Any Hellboy fans out there?????? Sketchcover multi signatures
1 1

15 posts in this topic

CGC - I have a Hellboy “Grail”- I’ve had this for quite some time but as it goes around here I have my eye on something else so I am offering what I think is a one of kind piece- 

the book is actually a Fallen Son- Death of captain America book (for those who don’t know sketch variants when this was done were not as abundant as now) but that is not the important part- 

the art is Hellboy done by Marc Wolfe and done so well it might as well be a published comic lol and then the book is signed by three different people Mike Mignola Ron Perlman and Guillermo Del Toro in addition to Marc .

I was not really sure how to price this and I would rather sell it here to someone who appreciates it rather then EBAY so let’s Say $800  NOW $700 shipped OBO

rules- no probys- PayPal as Payment - no returns on CGC and shipping in the US included - will also ship to Canada but splitting the shipping. OH and a :takeit:beats a PM 

59446981-3A8D-474F-AA5E-5F533B3FEAD4.jpeg

DA0E080D-F8DB-4A0F-94FD-9FDB7832554E.jpeg

Edited by Unstoppablejayd
lowered price

7 hours ago, celluloidbuff said:

Nice book!

6 hours ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Really magnificent artwork - the crossover that never happened ... both Mjolnir compatible 

Thank you thank you! 

A couple offers in but not there yet. Motivated seller so feel free to PM me I do not get offended lol.